“A gem” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 48 Restaurants in Lewisburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Description: Stella's is a special experience in a special town. Take a step back in time to the romance period of the West Virginia mountains, meet the people who've made this historic town their home and enjoy the community spirit that has made Lewisburg grow and prosper. Stella's is a true reflection of this town's spirit, its warmth, charm and above all, it's hospitality. Its everything our mother, Alice Stella would have wanted. See for yourself and join us at Stella's!
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

Went there for lunch. Loved the use of fresh and local ingredients. Would recommend the restaurant for anyone staying in the area.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank JMVentura

Berea, Kentucky
“Lovely!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

Lovely setting and delicious food. The "Farm to Table" description in the brochure for Lewisburg caught my attention. The food was indeed fresh. I sat on the patio next to the fountain and enjoyed a picture perfect day. The staff was friendly and the service superb. There were several Gluten Free menu options. My server asked the chef about the Gluten Free options and they knew what was Gluten Free rather than stating they couldn't say because it was made somewhere else. I plan to stop again.

• 4 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
Shepherdstown
“Stella's was Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

Stella's was a great choice. We were greeted by a very friendly server who showed us directly to our table. They also offer outside dining but it was in the 90's so we opted to stay inside. They had a nice wine list and a great menu. While there wasn't a huge selection of entrees, it seems that there was something for everyone. My husband and I decided to share a salad which they split for us and served it on two plates instead of one, which I love. Our meals were wonderful and we even had the cobbler for dessert. If we're ever in Lewisburg again we'll definitely eat here.

• 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank Say-Wen
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Perfect day... a wonderful place to enjoy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

I stopped in Lewisburg during my vacation on my way to Canaan Valley. I am so glad I stopped! I felt like grabbing a bite to eat in this very cool little town and asked the wonderful women in the town's awesome antique stor, where should I eat on this beautiful day. They said either the General Lewis Inn, or Stella's outside in the courtyard. So I stolled over by myself and was just so happy I chose this wonderful place. My food and service was out of this world and not too pricey..I splurged and had the crab and avacado eggs benedict..YUMMMMM!

The owners were seated at a table across from me and it was ovious who they were as people were coming in. They are 2 sisters who took this great old homestead and named it after their Mother and well worth checking out. I will go back again!

2 Thank Sheryl M
Charlotte
“Stella's is perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

Had dinner at Stella's in July 2013. Was seated on the porch, as it had been raining and the garden area was still wet. This is a farm to table restaurant, they buy local food, they even grow some vegetables and herbs on site. I had a chicken dish, my friend had steak. My chicken was wonderful and my friend had the leanest filet I have ever tasted. This is truly a great find. Service was exceptional. Our server was attentive, made great suggestions and was truly a nice person. I highly recommend this restaurant, make it a destination.

1 Thank Cyclist76