“Average!” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Coffee Shop, Vegetarian
gate city va
“Average!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

As bakery/cafe owners we were excited to grab a latte and mexican coffee....! Advertised organic but the only thing organic was the milk. The flavorings were very artifical and again very average. The gentleman behind the counter was delightful though a plus for this business!

Visited July 2012

Greenville, North Carolina
“A step back into time when people were friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

We had rented a cabin in Lewisburg for the Greenbrier Classic, but the storm of 2012 had crippled the area and we had no power, so I got up and went into town to find some coffee. I ended up at the Wild Bean and when I walked in I immediately noticed that I was a bit out of place because I had on golf clothes and nothing tie-died. But when I approached the counter and paused, the staff immediately recognized that I was a visitor and came up to describe the various coffee choices and make certain that I got what I needed. Over the week of the Classic, they simply could not have been more friendly or helpful. I had forgotten just how friendly the folks of West Virginia are, but let me tell you that the Wild Bean restored my love for the people of the Mountain State. Not only that, but their coffee is wonderful. And ---- they have FREE wifi. I great place to hang out in the morning.

Visited July 2012
Philadelphia
“Wonderful coffee shop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

Good coffee. Great breakfast burrito. The staff is friendly.

Visited May 2012
Covington, Va
“Excellent but pricey”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2012

Usually costs over 7.00 for a breakrast burrito and a coffee but the quality is great.

Visited May 2012
Huntington, West Virginia, United States
“Would be willing to try it again...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2012

I guess I had high expectations for the Wild Bean, but sadly, they were not met when I purchased their Wild Bean Burger. The whole grain bun that it was served on took away from the flavor of the patty. However, the space was nice, and it had a great atmosphere. I would be willing to come back though if in the Lewisburg area. Perhaps next time I'll come for breakfast or get a coffee instead.

• Visited May 2012