“Excellent hotel, misses a few details” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Lewisburg
Lincoln, NE
“Excellent hotel, misses a few details”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

Our checkin and service were excellent. Room exceeds expectations. Failed to deliver on internet. It never worked in our room on 3rd floor but did in lobby this am. shocked to find room cleaned while at bfast, b4 checkout?! Hope they changed sheets and cleaned after we left? Odd and a bit invasive.

Stayed May 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Hurricane, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

My husband and I stayed here overnight for an awards ceremony at WVSOM. The hotel was right off the exit, very convenient and clean, beautifully updated decor. The room was spacious and beds very comfortable for a great night's sleep. Free breakfast the next morning and plenty of parking right in front of the hotel. Would definitely stay here again instead of other properties in the area. You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Chesapeake, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

This was the overnight first stop on our father-son cross-country and back trip. With making time as our priority on the 6000-mile journey, I chose to not book hotels until we determined just how far we’d drive each day. This Fairfield was one of a few others I considered if Lewisburg was in fact the place we decided to spend the night. I booked the room on my cellphone when we stopped for an evening meal along our route.

It was after dark when we arrived and still fairly dark when we departing the next morning, but you could still see how well this property was proudly maintained. I inquired as to its age and was told it was 4 years old. Wow; I thought was new – very nice.

The double-queen room was clean and comfortable, the staff was friendly and we actually had the breakfast on this stop. It was typical of most similar-class motels, but just seemed to be better. This was the first Fairfield Inn of the Marriott chain I’ve stayed and I was impressed. I’d gladly stay here again, if my travels included and overnight in Lewisburg.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Fairfax Station, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

We did not have a reservation for this hotel. We picked it from the Marriott app and called them about an hour before arrival.

They had a room for the five of us in one of their suites. And at a very reasonable price of $114. Drive a little further to Beckley and you'll be closer to $200 and smaller rooms.

The hotel is very nice. The lobby is bright, welcoming, and spacious. It has 12 foot ceilings, a large sitting area, nice business center and large lounge area with TV and breakfast bar. The hotel has an indoor pool and well-equipped fitness center.

Upon arrival we were greeted by a friendly woman who guessed we were the ones that called about an hour ago. She addressed us by name and got us checked in very quickly - maybe 2 minutes. Later I went and purchased. A few items at their little convenience store in the lobby. $4 for two drinks and a snack. Cheaper than the gas station across the parking lot.

A definite plus to the hotel is there was no strong chlorine odor due to the pool. I never like a lobby that wreaks of chlorine from the pool.

The elevators were extremely spacious. They fit the five of us plus our luggage cart and there was room for a few others.

The room was large. Had an extremely spacious bathroom. The decor is bright and inviting. You have A refrigerator and microwave. There is a full size sofa bed and two queen beds. The sofa bed area is divided from the main sleeping are by a cut through wall. There is a small desk. Plenty of room though. Our pack-n-play fit in a corner and the other kids had tons of room to run around.

The beds and pillows were extremely comfortable. We all got a good nights rest. It was quiet. You didn't hear doors being closed or people in the hallway.

I usually like to point out out some areas that need improvement but I am having trouble thinking of any for this property. A few wear and tear items, but nothing significant.

The continental breakfast, included with your room, was yummy with a good variety of items. You can get coffee to go. Important for early morning drives.

Our kids can be rambunctious. It didn't seem to bother anyone. Two thumbs up for being family friendly.

Check out was easy.

If you are in the area I highly recommend this hotel. In its category (limited-service) it is a five star location.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for business, and the hotel is clean, the staff are very nice, and the breakfasts are varied and good. I feel like the Princess and the Pea in my one criticism, but it is an important one...the sheets are very low thread count and were so rough that I checked to be sure the bed sheets were clean. My leg and elbow were irritated from moving on the sheets. When the main thing one gets a hotel room for is to sleep, comfort is important. This has happened one other time at another chain, so it may be becoming the norm, but I hope not.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Columbia, MD
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

The room and all common areas were clean and tidy, staff was friendly and helpful and price was quite reasonable. Facility is new. Not too many people on our floor so we had no issue with noise. Near food and attractions.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Lakeland, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

Our family was traveling from 3 different parts of the country to attend a family members funeral. From the reservation clerk, to the check in, we could not have had a more personal experience. They went out of our way to accommodate our needs and to make us comfortable. Thank you so much for all that was done for us during this hard time.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Lewisburg? Share your experiences!