“great choice!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Lewisburg
Columbia, South Carolina
“great choice!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

nice, new fairfield with plenty of parking. rooms are spacious and beds are comfy. everything was very clean and the decor was up to date. the best part was the breakfast, definitely better than expected. this was a great choice for our family of five. I highly recommend this hotel!

Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

Nicely kept/updated property. VERY large rooms. Large common areas. Only complaint is that the HVAC unit was really, really loud - when I called my husband from the room he said "it sounds like your in a train with the windows open".

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

Used a reward certificate with my son and when I got to the hotel we were upgraded. Friendly front desk, clean rooms, plenty of good plugs, and a breakfast that was decent and started at 6am on a weekend, that met all.of our requirements before we headed to Snowshoe for skiing. We will.stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014
Greensboro, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

I spent one night at this hotel as it is one of the closest big towns to Snowshoe, WV. The property is very clean and the staff were friendly. The breakfast buffet was more than adequate, but lacked oatmeal, which was a bit disappointing for me. I did appreciate that the breakfast bar offered hard boiled eggs as an option versus powdered, scrambled eggs.
The rooms were well appointed and my son and I thought the beds were very comfortable. There is a guest laundry with 1 washer and 1 dryer that we took advantage of. I'm not sure how crowded the hotel was, but it was very quiet and I didn't wake up to any noise in the hallways at night (one of my biggest pet peeves in hotels). Overall, it was a good stay and I will consider staying again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Frankfort, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

I've stayed here three times and have been happy each time. Nice property and nice rooms. Good value. Most comfortable mattress ever. Though this hotel is by the interstate, try to make time to drive the couple miles into town. Lewisburg is a cool place with interesting shops.

Room Tip: Some rooms have mini fridges. Some don't. Request one if that's what you prefer.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

I stayed here twice on business. Both times check-in was exceptionally easy. I have never had speedier check-ins. Friendly staff. Room was standard - no refrigerator or microwave. Bed was comfortable but I prefer a firmer bed so if you're looking for a softer bed you may want to search elsewhere. My rooms both times were almost too far away to pick up on WiFi so I opted to skip it. Pool and exercise room looked clean. I did have an issue with my card being charged at check-out instead of my employers, but a manager was able to correct the situation. Overall, definitely not bad, would stay again.

• Stayed November 2013
Saint Albans, West Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

Check in was very easy. Everything was very clean. Beds were comfortable plush & clean! Wifi worked great and was free. Slept very well no noises everything very quiet. We had a suite with sleeper sofa which had a flat screen tv which made it nice for our son. Overnight stay - did not take advantage of breakfast so don't know how that was.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Lewisburg? Share your experiences!