“Best Fairfield Yet!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 7 hotels in Lewisburg
Cincinnati
“Best Fairfield Yet!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

We came to this area for an unfortunate funeral and needed an overnight hotel. I booked on a Saturday morning for the next night. Two rooms, two queens per. The exterior appearance was appealing with nice shrubbery and landscaping. This looked to be an older community so it was nice to have a more modern place to stay. Check-in was a breeze, and the girl at the front desk was very nice. I had forgot to apply my Marriott Rewards number when I made my reservation, and she had asked if I had a rewards card, which was great service!! I thanked her for reminding me! After check-out I had thought we left some jewelry in the room and they were very prompt in returning my phone call. I guess they went to the room and checked immediately following my phone call. I found the lobby and lounge area to be clean, comfortable and welcoming. Pricing for bottled drinks/snacks was a bit pricey, much cheaper at the gas station at the other side of the parking lot. Our rooms were on the second floor, just down the hall from each other. Bright blues and greens were very welcoming in the room, but kept tame by the modern, calm looking furniture. Both rooms were clean and comfortable. I'm a sucker for a Marriott bed, so I was in heaven with all of those pillows that they give you! I can't say I've ever had a terrible stay at a Fairfield Inn or any Marriott property, and this was no different, if not a little more pleasant than normal. Great hotel, would recommend to anyone passing through the area.

Room Tip: Ice maker is very noisy on the second floor in room 210. Stay away from that if you are a light slee...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

106 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Scottdale PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

We had never stayed at a Fairfield inn before & were pleasantly surprised to discover this great hotel. The hotel was very clean, and nicely decorated. The Fairfield Suites are located within walking distance to Ruby Tuesday's & Shoney's so there is a selection of restaurants. It is close to the town of Lewisburg. The staff was very helpful in directing us to the next town. This was our first time at a Fairfield Inn, but it will not be our last. We would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Roanoke, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

Very comfortable room, excellent and friendly staff.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

I had a very pleasant 6-night stay at the Lewisburg Fairfield, and would definitely return. This is a fairly new, very clean and shiny, friendly motel at the Lewisburg exit on I-64, just a mile or so from the interesting old town. Rooms are well insulated so that there is no road, hall, or neighbor noise. Comfortable beds, good bedside lighting. The AC was fairly quiet as room ACs go, smelled clean, and was very efficient. Quiet bathroom exhaust fan. Good sized room and bathroom.

Decent breakfast in nice clean area, with usual cereals, oatmeal, bagels, muffins, toast, and fresh fruit, as well as microwaveable breakfast biscuit sandwiches, waffles, and yogurt. Even pretty good coffee!

Staff is friendly and helpful. When the electricity went out after a storm, the staff still had coffee for us at breakfast! What a welcomed surprise.

Minor drawbacks:
The heavy room doors sure do slam closed loudly, resulting in a jarring noise (late at night and very early in the morning!) when close neighbors leave or enter their rooms.

Even though there is selection of a half a dozen pillows on the bed, they're all pretty soft. This is the only reason I didn't give "sleep quality" 5 stars.

The sink is in the bathroom, which can slow the morning process when there are two or more people in the room. Lighting at the mirror could be much better for putting on makeup, but it is better than most hotels.

No full length mirror in the room!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

Stayed here for a 5 day trip to the Lewisburg area. Have to give kudos to the hotel and it's staff. Checked in at 1:00 AM and they had our room waiting for us which was nice. The hotel is the newest in town and it shows. Lobby and common areas were modern and spotless. The pool and hot tube were clean and a great way to relax after a long day of exploring the area.
The room itself was nice, it had a large clear flatscreen TV, big bathroom, and a very comfortable bed and pillows. My girlfriend and I would love to have bought the bed and pillows.
The areas where the hotel could improve upon are as follows. The tub and shower while fast filling and draining, was a little small. Obviosuly this is not something that can really be changed, but I wish that it was just a little bigger. Also the room seems to be missing any art work, just nice furnature. A painting would help. Also the trees in the (free) parking lot smell kind of nasty. Why anyone would pick smelly and frankly ugly trees by the entryway is beyond me.

Will I stay there again? Yes, most definately. It was the nicest looking, newest, best located, and cheapest for the star rating hotel in town. Also I am looking forward to the rewards points on my Marriott Rewards card for staying here.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Charlottesville, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

The crux of any successful hotel stay is the staff. Do they accommodate your needs; are they pleasant; do they seem to enjoy people; do they seem to enjoy their work; are you important to them? The staff at this franchise win kudos at all of these capabilities. We came to Lewisburg to arrange a reunion of old friends with quite another venue in mind. Our experience here prompted us to change our original plans and switch everything to this hotel. Rooms, service, options, breakfast, ambience, attitude...all superior.

Room Tip: Suites are a bargain at the price. Rooms on the long corridor avoid all I-64 noise. Corner rooms a...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012 via mobile

Very nice hotel. Everything was spotless. Clean, fresh, decent free breakfast. Good place to stop off I-64. Downtown Lewisburg was very nice. Many nice little shops and dining spots.

Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Lewisburg? Share your experiences!