“Clean and comfortable!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 7 hotels in Lewisburg
Dayton, Ohio
“Clean and comfortable!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2011

This hotel was a very welcome reprieve from a very long days drive with 400 miles more to go the next day! While the front desk clerk was questionable (I asked for a quiet room and she gave me a first floor room next to the rear exit????), the rest of the staff, especially the breakfast attendant, were perfect.

The property is located well with fast food and moderate resturants all within walking distance. There is also a Kmart nearby as well.

The hotel is very clean and the pool is one of the largest I've seen at a Fairfield. The room was large and very clean as well. The bathroom was huge with tons of counter space...what a treat!

I would happily recommend and/or stay here again.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family

101 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2011

Hotel was fairly new and you could tell they strive to keep it top notch. The staff was great and housekeeping wonderful. so was breakfast. I would stay here again.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2011

Fine hotel. Nothing negative to say. Clean, new, tidy, breakfast was ordinary but as expected. Excellent value for the money.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
Buffalo, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2011

I was passing through West Virginia and Lewisburg was the right distance between destinations. What a nice surprise to find this Fairfield Inn. I'm guessing that it's a new hotel, the room was wonderfully clean, beds were perfect, bathroom was spotless. On check-in I was greeted by a cheerful young woman at the desk. I used the workout room and the dinky pool, both were great. Check-out was automatic, no surprises.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
Staunton, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2010

We checked in late, after 10:30pm (preapproved). We had two rooms with (3) 12 yr old's, (1) 4, 14 & 15 yr old. So maybe we were not the quitest group however we were NOT extremely loud. I suppose doors opening and closing disturbed the 2 rooms next to us and within an hour an "extremely rude" asst. mgr was knocking on the door and I advised that her conversation was the loudest in the whole hour we were there. The next morning the owner, Michael Dotson, gave us one hour to check out and would not refund my money that was paid in advance for two nights! Also, I asked for complaint specifics (4 times) he could not give me one other than noisey?? He is extremely RUDE! A HORRIBLE experience! We moved to Quality Inn THEY WERE AWESOME!! Would not recommend with children!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family
Washington DC, District of Columbia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2010

I am a Marriott rewards member and have always had good luck with Marriott hotels but this was no JW. The hotel is new. It is clean. We arrived around 4:30pm and were told our room would be ready soon and that we would get a call. (what happened to checking in after 3pm?) The kids room was ready (2 Queens) so we dropped off our stuff with them. After an evening out, and NO call btw, we came back at 10pm to find we had a room on a different floor away from our kids and that our KING room was given to someone else. So, after 20 mins in the lobby, the clerk asked if I could wait another 20 mins for the manager. Im sure the look on my face was priceless at this point! I said, NO, I really just wanted to get to sleep. So, after moving our children out of their room, they found 2 rooms close on a different floor. I did not get the requested KING I had reserved (for my new husband and I) and the beds were quite hard. I thought in this day and age all mattresses came with an automatic "pillow top". Yeah, no such luck. Its a flat, uncomfortable bed. The next day, the manager did offer to move us to a king, which we did. Unfortunately the poor service the night before left me with a bad experience as well as the ache in my back from the bed. I guess for the price and location its fine. If something goes wrong, just dont expect any sympathy from the staff. Breakfast was fine for the kids and they did enjoy the pool. It is easy access to town. The hotel, as I said, is fairly new and pretty clean. So if you dont care about comfort, you will probably enjoy this place.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
Potomac, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2010

Terrific service, outstanding value -- a really nice hotel.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Lewisburg? Share your experiences!