“Great hotel, Amazing staff.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #3 of 7 hotels in Lewisburg
Buffalo, New York
“Great hotel, Amazing staff.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2011

I was passing through West Virginia and Lewisburg was the right distance between destinations. What a nice surprise to find this Fairfield Inn. I'm guessing that it's a new hotel, the room was wonderfully clean, beds were perfect, bathroom was spotless. On check-in I was greeted by a cheerful young woman at the desk. I used the workout room and the dinky pool, both were great. Check-out was automatic, no surprises.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family

101 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Staunton, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2010

We checked in late, after 10:30pm (preapproved). We had two rooms with (3) 12 yr old's, (1) 4, 14 & 15 yr old. So maybe we were not the quitest group however we were NOT extremely loud. I suppose doors opening and closing disturbed the 2 rooms next to us and within an hour an "extremely rude" asst. mgr was knocking on the door and I advised that her conversation was the loudest in the whole hour we were there. The next morning the owner, Michael Dotson, gave us one hour to check out and would not refund my money that was paid in advance for two nights! Also, I asked for complaint specifics (4 times) he could not give me one other than noisey?? He is extremely RUDE! A HORRIBLE experience! We moved to Quality Inn THEY WERE AWESOME!! Would not recommend with children!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family
Washington DC, District of Columbia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2010

I am a Marriott rewards member and have always had good luck with Marriott hotels but this was no JW. The hotel is new. It is clean. We arrived around 4:30pm and were told our room would be ready soon and that we would get a call. (what happened to checking in after 3pm?) The kids room was ready (2 Queens) so we dropped off our stuff with them. After an evening out, and NO call btw, we came back at 10pm to find we had a room on a different floor away from our kids and that our KING room was given to someone else. So, after 20 mins in the lobby, the clerk asked if I could wait another 20 mins for the manager. Im sure the look on my face was priceless at this point! I said, NO, I really just wanted to get to sleep. So, after moving our children out of their room, they found 2 rooms close on a different floor. I did not get the requested KING I had reserved (for my new husband and I) and the beds were quite hard. I thought in this day and age all mattresses came with an automatic "pillow top". Yeah, no such luck. Its a flat, uncomfortable bed. The next day, the manager did offer to move us to a king, which we did. Unfortunately the poor service the night before left me with a bad experience as well as the ache in my back from the bed. I guess for the price and location its fine. If something goes wrong, just dont expect any sympathy from the staff. Breakfast was fine for the kids and they did enjoy the pool. It is easy access to town. The hotel, as I said, is fairly new and pretty clean. So if you dont care about comfort, you will probably enjoy this place.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
Potomac, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2010

Terrific service, outstanding value -- a really nice hotel.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2010

Fairly new place and a great place to stay. Driving from Missouri to Williamsburg and stayed one night while traveling. What a great find!!!! Highly recommend it. Staff and hotel is first class.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Gainesville, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2010

We stayed here during the fair. It does not have all the amenities that other Fairfield Inns do. For example, the breakfast was pretty good, but no hot bar, and the fruit was not fresh. The rooms were nice, but the furniture was not as nice as other Fairfields we've stayed at. The staff did not bother to make any cookies for in the evenings, as other FF Inns do, stating "they were just too busy". But they spent a lot of time talking. Actually, the Hampton Inn, right beside this hotel, has better customer service and a better breakfast. Still, all in all, a nice place to stay.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
Signal Mountain, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2010

The Fairfield Inn is less than a year old, located in the large commercial complex east of the Lewisburg Exit off I-64. It features everything you would want in its price range, is well managed, and decently priced. If you like Marriott properties, this is an excellent option in the Greenbrier Valley.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Lewisburg? Share your experiences!