“GOOD HOTEL; GREAT LOCATION” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Lewisburg
Santurce, PR
“GOOD HOTEL; GREAT LOCATION”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

My husband and I stayed on this hotel on our way to the Blue Ridge Parkway. This is the first time that we stayed in a hotel with exterior corridors. Honestly, I don't like this kind of hotels. But this one change my mind. Very clean, spacious and comfortable rooms. Easy access to Interstate 64. Remember: NO ELEVATORS.

Room Tip: NO ELEVATORS, remember that if you are older or have a lot of luggage.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Colebrook, New Hampshire
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

They are still in process if renovating most of their room... They have 160 rooms and only 40 available right now because of very necessary renovations!!!

When I stayed before it was pretty dirty and not clean!!!

This time, brand new carpet, nice tiles in bathroom and sink area, fridge, microwave and flat screen tv - great improvement!!!

However, very disappointed by clerk/manager on duty... All but helpful... Tried to charge me more to have a room with access to my car, gave me a room still in renovation without carpet, then had to move to another much nicer room :-)

However the restroom was locked (realized it when I was in my undies) so call to get a key, but clerk was too busy doing nothing so I had to dress up, put a winter coat, grab the key to unlock the restroom and bring back the little key!!!

Also don't know anything about area or restaurant nearby; had to google to find a restaurant myself... Service was pretty average...

Ok breakfast... Overlooked eggs, mostly nothing left at 8h am... But at least cereal and hard boiled eggs saved the day!

Happy of room improvements... Should hire better manager on duty and should be nicer with guests...

• Stayed February 2014
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

We spent one night here on our road trip. The room was clean and nicely furnished. The bed was comfortable with nice bedding. Included nice flat screen TV. The free breakfast was served in a nice large breakfast room. Good selection including waffles, eggs and biscuits with gravy. The location is just off of Interstate 64 about 2 miles from the downtown of Lewisburg.

Overall good experience that I would recommend to others.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
JWALZ, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, December 21, 2013
Thank You for staying with us. We are so pleased you had a great experiance and hope to see you again very soon!
Chambersburg
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

We had never heard of TOOT (Taste of our Town) but is a big occasion in Lewisburg and we had decided to visit for reasons other than the food fair going on downtown to benefit their Carnegie Hall (1 of 4 in the world). Our usual prefrence for these types of getaway weekends is B&B's but every one we called just laughed and said they had been booked months in advance because of TOOT and fall foliage tours. The first several motels I called were also full but Quality Inn came through and we are glad they did. We were in a newly redecorated king suite that had a living room, large bedroom and VERY large bathroom that was probably the best layout ever in a motel bath. The breakfast is ok but the General Lewis Inn made up for that and the room was great for gathering other famlly members to visit.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Hershey, PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

This is one of the nicest Quality Inns that I have stayed in. Just off of I-64. Comfortable beds, nice staff, generous sized, clean rooms. Older property with outside access, but well maintained. We were here two nights and used it as a home base for the beds and shower. The king room had a bed, small armchair, small desk, 4 medium sized drawers. Room for a table and two chairs, but none were there. Somewhat dark room. Adequate size, thin towels.

Fine as a base for activities in the area. Had I been here vacationing and planning on relaxing and spending time in the motel, I would have chosen a different location. Downtown Lewisburg is charming with shops and restaurants and is very close.

The breakfast area is a generous size with a few hot items, as well as hardboiled eggs, yogurt, etc.

I would stay here again without hesitation. An excellent value

Room Tip: We asked for a quiet room and received one.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Louisville, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

We stopped off on our way to the Outer Banks. The young man at the front desk was extremely nice and helpful. There was fresh coffee available in the lobby, as well as hot chocolate mix and tea. The rooms were decently sized and clean. The water was hot. Bathrooms need a little updating, but they served their purpose. It was a decent overnight stay. I was a little weary of staying here due to some of the trip advisor posts, but it exceeded expectations. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Colorado Springs, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Traveling with the wife and 2 kids! Comfortable clean room. Most friendly hotel in the area.. Several other hotels turned us away with completely empty parking lots. The staff was very helpful and professional. Good continental breakfast the morning. I highly recommend this hotel

Stayed October 2013

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!