“My first stay at a Super8. I was pleased. Staff was...” 4 of 5 stars

Super 8 Lewisburg
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   550 N. Jefferson Street, Lewisburg, WV 24901   |
Ranked #4 of 7 hotels in Lewisburg

156 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Wilmer Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

I had previously reviewed this property and based it on first impression,when I checked in the front desk host was certainly far from friendly,I was traveling with a small dog so he put me in a room next to the back door,which I appreciated,however the heat a/c unit did not work,so I had to go back to the front desk and request another room,I was given,a room about halfway up the hallway,no big deal,I carry my dog when I take him out,I just had to walk a little farther,again,not a big deal,but the combination of the attitude of the front desk,and having to change room's had me a little upset,that is when I wrote the review,not fair to the overall review of the motel,since the personality of the front desk does not make or break a motel stay,I have encountered grouchy people all my life,none of them have done any permanent damage to me,so now about the room,it was decent,there were some cob web's in the corner of the window,(I have seen this in a Hilton) other than that the room was clean,the bathroom was spotless!,tile floor,apperaed to be new,along with the rest of the bathroom,I was impressed,the bed was very comfortable,and I really had a good night's sleep,now for the character of the management,I had made a reservation for an extra night since snow was predicted,and I was in no hurry,I figured if the interstate had travel issues I would just stay there an extra day,when I got up the next morning,the snow had fallen,but the interstate was clear,so I called the front desk to cancel the reservation for the extra night,I did not get a name or cancellation number,and who ever was on the front desk did not cancel the reservation,so I got charged for the extra night,when I called to question the extra charge there was no record of the cancellation,and the room had been held,they had every right to charge the extra night,I don't contest that,however they agreed to reverse the charge,and refund the pet fee even though I did not have a leg to stand on,I appreciate that,since there are a lot of places that would not have done that.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
GM3276, General Manager at Super 8 Lewisburg, responded to this review, March 7, 2014
Thank you for your feedback. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. Again, I do apologize and regret that this impacted your experience at our hotel.

Been to Super 8 Lewisburg? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Lewisburg

Address: 550 N. Jefferson Street, Lewisburg, WV 24901
Location: United States > West Virginia > Lewisburg
Ranked #4 of 7 hotels in Lewisburg
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Lewisburg 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Wyndham, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Super 8 Lewisburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Lewisburg Hotel Lewisburg
Super Eight Lewisburg
Lewisburg Super 8
Lewisburg Super Eight

If you own or manage Super 8 Lewisburg, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.