“The hotel was easy to find. The hotel is a non-smoking...” 4 of 5 stars

Super 8 Lewisburg
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   550 N. Jefferson Street, Lewisburg, WV 24901   |
Ranked #4 of 7 hotels in Lewisburg
Royston
“The hotel was easy to find. The hotel is a non-smoking...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

The hotel was easy to find. The hotel is a non-smoking facility, however, we rented 2 rooms, and one of them had a VERY strong smoking odor. We notified the front desk and they promptly handed us some spray that helped with the odor, but did not eliminate it. The breakfast was very limited in variety, but the items offered were fresh. The location had quite a bit of road noise, however, price was not bad, so we felt we could deal with the noise. Overall, I rate this as an average hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

GM3276, General Manager at Super 8 Lewisburg, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Thank you for your comments that you have posted during your stay at our Super 8 in Lewisburg, West Virginia. Our number one goal is to meet everyone’s needs from a clean comfortable room.

Our hotel is 100% smoke free and has been for over two years. We do our best to control when a guest does decide to smoke in one of guest rooms and the extra cleaning that we must do restore the room back to non-smoking. When we find that a guest smokes in one of our rooms there is a fee that they must pay so that we can restore that guest room back to 100% smoke free. I am sorry that you could smell the odor of smoke.

Finally, regarding the breakfast concerns. Super 8 completed upgraded the breakfast program last fall to add the signature cinnamon roll, yogurt, and waffles. I am sorry we were not able to satisfy your breakfast needs.

Again thanks for your comments both positive and negative to improve our hotel.

150 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

My son & I spent 3 nights here & were satisfied for the price we paid. The room was a nice size & included a microwave & fridge. The beds were comfortable, the room was clean & quiet. The motel is conveniently located just off I-64 near several restaurants & a short drive from downtown. The breakfast was adequate but some fresh fruit would be a nice addition. My only complaint was the Wi-Fi that was so slow as to be annoying.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
GM3276, General Manager at Super 8 Lewisburg, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
I would like to thank you for the wonderful comments you posted regarding your stay at our Super 8 in Lewisburg, West Virginia. Our number one goal is to meet everyone’s needs from a clean, comfortable room to friendly service and I can see achieved our goal.

I am glad you thought our beds were comfortable. I will check into the Wi-Fi being slow. We have not had any issues reported by our guest but I will look into.

Again thanks for your comments and hope to see you again if you are traveling through the area.
Chambersburg
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

We just spent one night here while visiting our son at school.
Over all it was a good place to stay for the money.
Only thing I would suggest is thicker pillows. The pillows are flat and sheets have little balls on them. But, they were clean

• Stayed September 2013
GM3276, General Manager at Super 8 Lewisburg, responded to this review, October 3, 2013

Just to let everyone reading this review. We have ordered all new pillow and should have them into our guest rooms by the end of October.

I hope you will consider us again if you are traveling back to the Lewisburg area.

Been to Super 8 Lewisburg? Share your experiences!