“Clean & comfortable” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Lewisburg
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Clean & comfortable”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

My son & I spent 3 nights here & were satisfied for the price we paid. The room was a nice size & included a microwave & fridge. The beds were comfortable, the room was clean & quiet. The motel is conveniently located just off I-64 near several restaurants & a short drive from downtown. The breakfast was adequate but some fresh fruit would be a nice addition. My only complaint was the Wi-Fi that was so slow as to be annoying.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
GM3276, General Manager at Super 8 Lewisburg, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
I would like to thank you for the wonderful comments you posted regarding your stay at our Super 8 in Lewisburg, West Virginia. Our number one goal is to meet everyone’s needs from a clean, comfortable room to friendly service and I can see achieved our goal.

I am glad you thought our beds were comfortable. I will check into the Wi-Fi being slow. We have not had any issues reported by our guest but I will look into.

Again thanks for your comments and hope to see you again if you are traveling through the area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Chambersburg
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

We just spent one night here while visiting our son at school.
Over all it was a good place to stay for the money.
Only thing I would suggest is thicker pillows. The pillows are flat and sheets have little balls on them. But, they were clean

• Stayed September 2013
GM3276, General Manager at Super 8 Lewisburg, responded to this review, October 3, 2013

Just to let everyone reading this review. We have ordered all new pillow and should have them into our guest rooms by the end of October.

I hope you will consider us again if you are traveling back to the Lewisburg area.
Newport News
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

After having car trouble, the WV Courtesy Patrol called this hotel and saved the last room for us. It was a lifesaver because we were exhausted and needed to rest before continuing our trip home the nest day. Nice hotel and staff.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for your comments that you have posted during your stay at our Super 8 in Lewisburg, West Virginia. I can see we achieved our goal.

I hope the rest of your trip home went fine. If you are ever back in the area I hope you will choose us again, this time without car troubles.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lewisburg
Quality Inn
Quality Inn Covington
Quality Inn Covington
#4 of 5 in Covington
3.5 of 5 stars 48 reviews

Been to Super 8 Lewisburg? Share your experiences!