“Neat Town, Nice Hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Lewisburg

Hackensack, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

This is the best Super-8 hotel I have stayed in so far. We stayed there only for one night and left early morning. We got a nice clean room with flat LCD tv and refrigerator. The sheets were bit old or dusty, that's the only thing I didn't like. Location is good. Its located on a quiet elevated area but is easily accessible to many restaurants and shops near by. Morning the area was covered in beautiful fog, so were able to click some nice pics.
Breakfast buffet was very good and had a range of items. But had only 3 tables,so many people had to take food to their rooms.
One star reduced for the itchy sheets.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars
GM3276, General Manager at Super 8 Lewisburg, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Thank you for your comments that you have posted during your stay at our Super 8 in Lewisburg, West Virginia. Our number one goal is to meet everyone’s needs from a clean comfortable room.

Super 8 completed upgraded the breakfast program last fall to add the signature cinnamon roll, yogurt, and waffles. I am glad to hear that you liked our new options for breakfast. Our hotel does offer a small breakfast area that at times can get very crowded.

Regarding your last comment about the sheets being old and dusty and causing them to be itchy for you. I actually think the sheets that were on your bed were newer. I am truly sorry for that inconvenience.

Overall thanks again for the wonderful comments and especially your comment about our hotel being the best Super 8 that you have stayed at.
Manassas, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

This is my first stay at this hotel. Clerk is very nice. The first room I had smelled "damp"

i am not normally assertive but decided to speak u and request another room. the 2nd room was very nice.

it is a place to sleep when traveling and would come back.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 stars
GM3276, General Manager at Super 8 Lewisburg, responded to this review, August 30, 2013

I am truly sorry for the first room that you rented smelled “damp” but I am glad that we were able to accommodate you with a room that met your request.

I hope to see you back if you are through the Lewisburg, West Virginia area.
Madison, WV
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

As son as my wife and I entered this Super 8, the lady named Amanda made us feel like we were her only customers.
Great room on the first floor and with a recliner which I need for medical reasons.
The room was clean and very quite and I enjoyed my stay at this location.
I had a very bad experience in a Super 8 in Morgantown, WV and I did not think that I would ever stay at a Super 8.
Thanks to Amanda, I will stay at a Super 8 once again and football season coming up and being a regular at Super 8.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
I would like to thank you for the great comments you posted regarding your stay at our Super 8 in Lewisburg, West Virginia. Our number one goal is to meet everyone’s needs from a clean, comfortable room to friendly service and I can see achieved our goal.

I will pass on your comments regarding the customer service that Amanda provided to you. Again thank you for staying with us at the Super 8 in Lewisburg and look forward to seeing you in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lewisburg
Quality Inn
Motel M Lewisburg
#7 of 7 in Lewisburg
3.0 of 5 stars 24 reviews
Baymont Inn & Suites Covington

Been to Super 8 Lewisburg? Share your experiences!