“I WOULD RETURN” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 7 hotels in Lewisburg
Manassas, Virginia
“I WOULD RETURN”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

This is my first stay at this hotel. Clerk is very nice. The first room I had smelled "damp"

i am not normally assertive but decided to speak u and request another room. the 2nd room was very nice.

it is a place to sleep when traveling and would come back.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
GM3276, General Manager at Super 8 Lewisburg, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
Thank you for your comments that you have posted during your stay at our Super 8 in Lewisburg, West Virginia. Our number one goal is to meet everyone’s needs from a clean comfortable room.

I am truly sorry for the first room that you rented smelled “damp” but I am glad that we were able to accommodate you with a room that met your request.

I hope to see you back if you are through the Lewisburg, West Virginia area.

150 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Madison, WV
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

As son as my wife and I entered this Super 8, the lady named Amanda made us feel like we were her only customers.
Great room on the first floor and with a recliner which I need for medical reasons.
The room was clean and very quite and I enjoyed my stay at this location.
I had a very bad experience in a Super 8 in Morgantown, WV and I did not think that I would ever stay at a Super 8.
Thanks to Amanda, I will stay at a Super 8 once again and football season coming up and being a regular at Super 8.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
I would like to thank you for the great comments you posted regarding your stay at our Super 8 in Lewisburg, West Virginia. Our number one goal is to meet everyone’s needs from a clean, comfortable room to friendly service and I can see achieved our goal.

I will pass on your comments regarding the customer service that Amanda provided to you. Again thank you for staying with us at the Super 8 in Lewisburg and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Been to Super 8 Lewisburg? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Lewisburg

Address: 550 N. Jefferson Street, Lewisburg, WV 24901
Location: United States > West Virginia > Lewisburg
Ranked #4 of 7 hotels in Lewisburg
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Lewisburg 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Wyndham, Travelocity, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Super 8 Lewisburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Lewisburg Hotel Lewisburg
Super Eight Lewisburg
Lewisburg Super 8
Lewisburg Super Eight

If you own or manage Super 8 Lewisburg, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.