“Met My Expectiations” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Lewisburg
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Met My Expectiations”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

Purchased on priceline with an 'express deal'. Very convenient to highway I-64 and there are several shops / restaurants around within walking distance. The rooms were clean and the staff was friendly. It's a Super 8, so I wasn't expecting luxury accommodations. My only complaint was the wireless internet. There was an access point, but I could not connect to the internet.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
GM3276, General Manager at Super 8 Lewisburg, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Thank you for your comments that you have posted during your stay at our Super 8 in Lewisburg, West Virginia. Our number one goal is to meet everyone’s needs from a clean comfortable room. I can see that we met our goals.

Regarding the wireless access points in the hotel. This hotel has 3 access points and we may have an issue with one of them. We will looking into this and see if we have one of them not working. We have not had any other guest report this incident but we will look into. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Lima, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

This a decent hotel, defiantly nothing fancy. The rooms are tired and worn, however its looks like they did try to update and refresh them the best they could. Service was good and it is easy to find from the Interstate. Breakfast needs some attention, not very good. Price was a little steep for the product they offer.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
GM3276, General Manager at Super 8 Lewisburg, responded to this review, July 28, 2013
Just to let all those that are reviewing the posting. We upgraded our hotel in 2010 by painting all our guest rooms, new carpet, chairs, pictures, drapes, bed covers and went 100% smoke free. Our common area renovation consisted of corridor carpet and upgrades to the lobby and breakfast area. This year we will finish our guest room upgraded 32” Flat Panel TV sets and bathroom vanities.

Finally, regarding the breakfast concerns. Super 8 completed upgraded the breakfast program last fall to add the signature cinnamon roll, yogurt, and waffles. I am sorry we were not able to satisfy your breakfast needs.

Again thanks for your comments both positive and negative to improve our hotel.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

I am always scared to stay at Super 8, but it was all we could find late at night. I was pleasantly surprised. The room was clean. The price was very reasonable. The free breakfast was not much variety, but I didn't expect much with the price. My only disappointment was the desk clerk in the morning. She was very annoyed when guests would ask her to refill the OJ, coffee cups, etc. she wasn't very proactive at refilling things or emptying the trash can. Overall a good value right on the highway for travelers.

• Stayed July 2013
GM3276, General Manager at Super 8 Lewisburg, responded to this review, July 21, 2013
Thank you for your comments that you have posted during your stay at our Super 8 in Lewisburg, West Virginia. Our number one goal is to meet everyone’s needs from a clean comfortable room. I can see that we met most of our goals.

I have shared your comments with our morning front desk staff members to improve our overall customer service and to make sure that our breakfast bar stays stocked and ready. I am truly sorry for this happening to you.

I am glad you decided to stay with us and hope we have won your support if your lodging needs take you back to Lewisburg.

Been to Super 8 Lewisburg? Share your experiences!