“Better than last time” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Lewisburg
Atlanta, Georgia
“Better than last time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

I reviewed this Super 8 in February 2012 and noted it was fair deal. I think the 3 nights I spent here in February 2013 was even better. The room was clean and updated. The bed offered much more support than the motel I had stayed in the night before I arrived (a Red Roof). Mostly, the person who checked us in, Amanda Bowyer, was unbelievably helpful and cheerful. If I owned a motel in the area I would try to steal her away! :-) Overall, I think it's the best value in Lewisburg.

Room Tip: There is no fitness center here and they do not have any deals worked out with fitness centers in th...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
GM3276, General Manager at Super 8 Lewisburg, responded to this review, March 3, 2013
I would like to thank you for the comments you posted regarding our Lewisburg, WV Super 8. Our goal is to meet your needs with a clean comfortable room and friendly staff. I am happy that you decided to try us again after your prior visit.

For the last three years we have gone thru an interior renovation that included new carpet, beds, bed comforters, chairs, drapes, bathroom vanities and painted all our guest rooms.
The other upgraded was the new Super 8 breakfast program which includes, yogurt, cereal, fruit cup and the new brands specific “Simply Super Cinnamon Roll.

I will pass on your comments regarding the customer service that Amanda provided to you. Again thank you for staying with us at the Super 8 in Lewisburg and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Cope
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

The rooms were very clean and efficient. The only problem we had was getting access to the wi-fi which we never got. The person at the desk kept giving us a 6 digit password and it was asking for an 8 digit. Overall the stay was good.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

GM3276, General Manager at Super 8 Lewisburg, responded to this review, February 10, 2013
I would like to thank you for the comments you posted regarding our Lewisburg, WV Super 8. Our goal is to meet your needs with a clean comfortable room and friendly staff. I am happy that your stay with us was a pleasant one.

Regarding the Internet password, our hotel uses only a 6 digit password so I am a little confused that your computer kept asking you for an 8 digit password. The only thing I can think of is you were trying to log into another wireless/wired internet provider and not our free Wi-Fi that we provide to our guests.

Again I want to thank you for your business at our Super 8 in Lewisburg, West Virginia and look forward to seeing you back soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

The rooms were fine, typical hotel room, but clean. The night manager was incredibly friendly and helpful, (Max Liller.) I was given directions to coffee and breakfast places in town. Morning shift manager was unfriendly and I felt rushed. Other than that, great place to stay.

• Stayed January 2013
GM3276, General Manager at Super 8 Lewisburg, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Thank you for your comments that you have posted during your stay at our Super 8 in Lewisburg, West Virginia. Our number one goal is to meet everyone’s needs from a clean comfortable room to a friendly staff. I can see that we met that with Max on the night you checked in, I will pass on your comment to Max. I will follow-up with your concerns about our morning staff member being short and rushing you.

Been to Super 8 Lewisburg? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Lewisburg

Address: 550 N. Jefferson Street, Lewisburg, WV 24901
Location: United States > West Virginia > Lewisburg
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Lewisburg
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Lewisburg 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Super 8 Lewisburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Lewisburg Hotel Lewisburg
Super Eight Lewisburg
Lewisburg Super 8
Lewisburg Super Eight

If you own or manage Super 8 Lewisburg, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.