“Would never go back” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 6 Lewisburg B&B and Inns
Green Cove Springs FL
“Would never go back”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2010

This seemed like a good idea-- not too far off the interstate and a pretty good price. But no. Not much about this place would ever bring us back. Room seemed clean, but curtains wouldn't close all the way. No cable (barely a good picture with just local channels), no breakfast (not even coffee) and the wifi wasn't strong enough to meet just our minimum needs. We slept OK but in the morning, the toilet plugged up.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business

Couples
Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2010

The room was dirty and smelled. When I got there, I didn't have any soap or shampoo in the bathroom and I had to go to the office to ask for it. The manager (or owner? I think he lives here) was very reluctant to give me extra shampoo although my hair is obviously very long. I had to go to the walmart to buy my own conditioner because he refused to give me any. Then the next day my room wasn't cleaned so I had to go back to the office to get clean towels! He said it wasn't cleaned because the cleaning company he hired didn't want to come in the snow (the roads were all cleared so this was a lame excuse). I was afraid to walk barefoot because the carpet was dirty, and I had to put toilet paper all over the seat before I felt safe using it. The beds were obviously not clean and I'm sure they didn't wash the sheets from the last guest. The internet is spotty and unfortunately that's pretty much their only amenity. The manager doesn't speak english well and you have to repeat everything a few times because he seems to be losing his hearing. Also, it used to be the Days Inn and all the stuff still says Days Inn on it, but it is crossed out with a black marker. This place is definitely way overpriced. He is going to be out of business very quickly if he keeps this up. Do yourself a favor and spend a couple of bucks more to stay at the Holiday Inn or Marriott across the street!!

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business

Travelers are raving about these Lewisburg hotels

Lima, Ohio
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2010

The rooms are not ergonomic for the modern business traveler. Our shower water was luke-warm at best, yet boiling from the sink! Housekeeping did not visit daily, or even every other day!
The only good benefit to this hotel is proximity to major thouroughways, restaurants, and shopping!

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business

Been to Relax Inn Lewisburg? Share your experiences!