- Convenient location to downtown shops and restaurants
- Decent price
Some might like:
- Historically charming, it's an old inn so you feel like you stepped back in time.
- It has an old front porch with rocking chairs.
- They also had a county music duo playing the night we stayed here.
- Authentic beds. TIP: Look under the bed for a step to get in and out of bed, the one we had was really tall.
What could use some improvement:
- the front office staff were ok but not overly friendly & seemed a bit stressed.
- the room we stayed in was tight - a lot of furniture and decorations for the size of the room.
- bathroom was tiny.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Antique filled country Inn serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. We've been welcoming the traveler with warm hospitality since 1929. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- General Lewis Hotel Lewisburg