“Great customer service and meticulous ” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Lewisburg
“Great customer service and meticulous ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

Arrived to meet friendly staff who were friendly and efficient. The rooms were clean,cooled down (I find this rare) and even the corners and behind the nightstand were clean. I am usually fearful of plugging into the socket and this time I was surprised. Breakfast was a typical but I do love the pancake maker. While I stay in HIE on a regular basis, the was a step above the rest. Great job.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Suzanne H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lewisburg, responded to this review, June 21, 2014
Thank you for the comments you posted regarding our award winning Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Lewisburg, WV. We take pride in our hotel and staff, and I am glad we met your expectations.

Again thanks for the excellent recommendation for future travelers that may be reading your review on our hotel. Hope to see you back soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

This was a very nice hotel. It is new and clean. The service was good. The pool and hot tub were fairly large. The hotel is in a nice area with a good variety of places to eat within walking distance.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Suzanne H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lewisburg, responded to this review, June 11, 2014

I hope you enjoyed your time relaxing in the pool and hot tub. You are very correct that we are in walking distance to excellent restaurant choices.
Douglasville, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

I stayed here overnight before flying out the next day, not only were they easy going about at late check out due to my afternoon flight they were more then accommodating when I had problems with my credit card at check in. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Suzanne H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lewisburg, responded to this review, June 3, 2014
First of all I would like to thank you for your continued business at our award winning Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Lewisburg, WV. We take pride in our hotel and staff, and I am glad we met your expectations. I hope your flights went good.

Thank you for the excellent recommendation for future travelers that may be reading your review on our hotel. Hope to see you back soon.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

This is my second one staying here. Spacious room and spacious bathroom! Comfortable bed and they supply bath and body works soap in the bathroom for showering! Good for pets and families. I would stay here again and recommend this hotel for any friends traveling through the area.

Stayed June 2014
First of all I would like to thank you for your continued business at our award winning Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Lewisburg, WV. We take pride in our hotel and staff, and I am glad we met your expectations. Yes and we are pet friendly!!

Eastlake, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

The day I checked in 5/20/2014, the elevator was down, the nice counter person offered to help me with my luggage (3 flights of stairs), I declined. She looked as if she was more fragile than me. I spent 3 nights by the second night the elevator was fixed, that was good to see after a 15 hour day I was dreading having to hike up the stairs! The free breakfast was ok, could have used more of a variation of " hot food". Beds where decent, pillows and bedding was clean. The trash was not picked up from one day stay to the other, they must have thought I didn't want them too...... Again the room was clean pillows and bedding was also clean by my handheld black light.
Only minus was the breakfast, the elevator being down at check in, and the trash, other than that I would have given them four stars. Friendly counter people, and breakfast staff.

Room Tip: Ask for the second floor!
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Suzanne H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lewisburg, responded to this review, May 30, 2014

I am sorry that the elevator was down for maintenance when you were at the hotel. We did call the company as soon as it went out of service for repair.
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

We stay at this hotel every time we drive from Cincinnati to Richmond. It is about 5 hours drive, so if we leave after work we usually arrive at the hotel by 11pm.

We stay here because they are a pet friendly hotel. If you have a dog you will always get a room on the ground floor. They have a lot of nice areas where your dog can relieve themselves, before heading for bed. They have an extra charge for your pet, but it's a new and very nice hotel so it's worth the money.

The rooms are well appointed with fridge, microwave, nice flat screen TV, and free WiFi. But the place is clean even in the pet rooms. The front desk staff is always friendly and accommodating, even if we get in really late.

They have a pool, fitness room, and free breakfast.

I highly recommend this hotel and we will stay here again, next time we are heading south.

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Suzanne H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lewisburg, responded to this review, May 26, 2014

Akron, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014

we have stayed here many many times while visiting family in there area, great hotel at a decent price, we will continue to stay at this hotel when ever we are in the area, my only complaint is they really need to get better pillows

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
First of all I would like to thank you’re your continued business at our award winning Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Lewisburg, WV. We take pride in our hotel and staff, and I am glad we met your expectations.

I have reviewed your comment about the pillows in our guest rooms. IHG this past fall implemented a new pillow that all Holiday Inn Express Hotels will be using in the guest rooms, I am sorry you do not like the comfort of this new pillow.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lewisburg
Hampton Inn Lewisburg
Super 8 Lewisburg
Super 8 Lewisburg
#5 of 8 in Lewisburg
3.5 of 5 stars 215 reviews

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lewisburg? Share your experiences!