“Wonderfully excellent stay!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Motel M Lewisburg

You added Motel M Lewisburg to your Saves list
Motel M Lewisburg
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   107 West Fair Street, Lewisburg, WV 24901 (Formerly Americas Best Value Inn Lewisburg)   |
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Lewisburg
Providence Forge, Virginia
“Wonderfully excellent stay!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2015

Our daughter was having our grandson & these folks provided us magnificent shelter for 4 days & nights. Krista & Craig helped us out @ every turn including lodging for our daughter & her hubby our last night before we all left for Marlinton.
Snow laid is low our second day. Craig had the parking lot clean in no time @ all. Krista was on top of the weather & various help for our daughter.
We couldn't have asked for better service, help & especially better people. We surely will stay here again when we visit Lewisburg!!!

Room Tip: Krista will help. Any room is fantastic!!!
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2015

alot better than we thought it was gonna be based on previous reviews. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and well kept. It's an older motel but had flat screen tv, cable, microwave and refrig. Enough towels for 2 adults. Comfy beds. We stayed for one night but we could stay longer in this hotel. For the price we paid it was better than we thought. Close to all the shops and stores.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
Newark, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2015 via mobile

The owners of this hotel actually run the place and they are wonderful people. They readily accepted our coupon and our comfort was their concern. Our room was nice and clean and comfy. I know this is a small thing, but I was very pleased to see 3 towels instead of the usual 2! Microwave, fridge, nice flat screen TV and good shower too. There are cameras everywhere so we felt safe. The new owners still have work to do but I have no doubt this hotel will continue to improve. We would stay again.

• Stayed February 2015
daniel9695, Manager at Motel M Lewisburg, responded to this review, February 11, 2015
What a lovely review, we thank you for your kind words, but wanted to clarify that we are the new managers, not owners. We do attempt to care for the property as if it were our own and are pleased to know that our efforts have not gone unnoticed. Our owners have been so supportive and the model they have created by installing management that is on site 24 hours around the clock will hopefully continue to prove a creative and successful way of ensuring consistent service and an enhanced guest experience.
Lewisburg, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2014

This is my first hotel stay in a long time and I have to say that I would highly recommend staying at this hotel the front desk clerk Krista and her husband has been such a great help and went to the point to help me and my mother out when she didn't have to the rooms are very clean and she made sure that we had everything we needed for this room again she and her husband made sure we didn't need anything and if we did they would see to it that we had gotten what ever we needed I would most definitely stay here again thanks for the wonderful front desk clerk

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2014

This is not the Hilton, but the rooms are very clean, and the staff bends over backwards to help in anyway. From what I am told the staff has changed from years past and it shows. Would certainly recommend staying here.

• Stayed November 2014
Lewisburg, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2014

The rooms were clean and we were provided with excellent customer service. Both the manager and the housekeeper went above and beyond in accommodating all of our requests. Quality here is improving!!!

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
Landenberg, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

I reserved a room at this hotel seven months ahead of when I needed it because I knew how difficults room were to come by during the Greenbrier Classic. I was emailed my reservation confirmation. They charged my credit card for 1 night for a deposit. Fast forward seven months and they tell me that the sound providers for the concert were taking all the rooms at the hotel and I would need to stay elsewhere! We picked this hotel because we could walk to the fairgrounds. At this late date there was no where else within walking distance - for that matter no decent affordable room closer than an hour drive! The tickets to the Greenbrier Classic are non-refundable so I am hoping to sell them without losing too much money. After attending the golf tournament and concerts every year we are now not able to attend. It is the week of our wedding anniversary and we were looking forward to seeing the Greenbrier again. But not this year, because THIS HOTEL DOES NOT HONOR RESERVATIONS. DON'T TAKE ANY CHANCES - RESERVE ELSEWHERE!

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Travelers are raving about these Lewisburg hotels

Been to Motel M Lewisburg? Share your experiences!