“Pleasant Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Motel M Lewisburg

Motel M Lewisburg
You added Motel M Lewisburg to your Saves list
Motel M Lewisburg
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   107 West Fair Street, Lewisburg, WV 24901 (Formerly Americas Best Value Inn Lewisburg)   |
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Lewisburg
Lewisburg, West Virginia
“Pleasant Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2014

This is my first hotel stay in a long time and I have to say that I would highly recommend staying at this hotel the front desk clerk Krista and her husband has been such a great help and went to the point to help me and my mother out when she didn't have to the rooms are very clean and she made sure that we had everything we needed for this room again she and her husband made sure we didn't need anything and if we did they would see to it that we had gotten what ever we needed I would most definitely stay here again thanks for the wonderful front desk clerk

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2014 via mobile

This is not the Hilton, but the rooms are very clean, and the staff bends over backwards to help in anyway. From what I am told the staff has changed from years past and it shows. Would certainly recommend staying here.

• Stayed November 2014
Lewisburg, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2014

The rooms were clean and we were provided with excellent customer service. Both the manager and the housekeeper went above and beyond in accommodating all of our requests. Quality here is improving!!!

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
Landenberg, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

I reserved a room at this hotel seven months ahead of when I needed it because I knew how difficults room were to come by during the Greenbrier Classic. I was emailed my reservation confirmation. They charged my credit card for 1 night for a deposit. Fast forward seven months and they tell me that the sound providers for the concert were taking all the rooms at the hotel and I would need to stay elsewhere! We picked this hotel because we could walk to the fairgrounds. At this late date there was no where else within walking distance - for that matter no decent affordable room closer than an hour drive! The tickets to the Greenbrier Classic are non-refundable so I am hoping to sell them without losing too much money. After attending the golf tournament and concerts every year we are now not able to attend. It is the week of our wedding anniversary and we were looking forward to seeing the Greenbrier again. But not this year, because THIS HOTEL DOES NOT HONOR RESERVATIONS. DON'T TAKE ANY CHANCES - RESERVE ELSEWHERE!

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
montrose, wv
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

The 2 rooms we rented had no towels in one room, and 2 broken towel racks. The other room had dirty sheets with black pubic hair in it, blond hair in the tub and toe nail clippings on the floor by the bed. The manager and myself changed the bed late at night and she offered a refund. But when called the next day, she refused to refund any money. Dirty, dirty, dirty. We were there for a funeral and that stay in that motel was just more to upset us.

Room Tip: Higher rooms have very very loud heating unit thaf we could hear downstairs. Sorry I can't offe...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Spartanburg, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

I stayed here while traveling through. Judging by other reviews this motel must be under new ownership as I had a rather pleasant stay! The rooms seem to be newly renovated and the staff was extremely nice! Very Clean and located in a good area.

Its a few miles from the interstate, but well worth it. I highly recommend this motel to anyone who is looking to save some money but still wants a good night sleep.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Charleston, West Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

I was a little shocked when I stayed here. I read the poor reviews and didn't know what to expect. What I found was a Very Clean room with everything I could want in a Hotel stay. The new Owners have Really, Really turned this place around in the past year. Enjoyed my stay and will book again next year for the WV State Fair Week.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

Been to Motel M Lewisburg? Share your experiences!