“"A resort with a family feeling of belonging"” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Xanadu Tropical Resort

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Arouca
Xanadu Tropical Resort
You added Xanadu Tropical Resort to your Saves list
Lopinot Road, Arouca, Trinidad   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Arouca B&B and Inns
Riverhead,NY
“"A resort with a family feeling of belonging"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

September 24,2012
In the later part of last month, I traveled back to Trinidad to see old friends. I chose again to stay at Xanadu because my first visit, two years ago, was so memorable. My second visit was even better than the first. The privately enclosed facility was very clean, bright and cheerful. The staff were always friendly, warm, caring and helpful. With their help and guidance I had the opportunity to visited a number of unique sights in Trinidad. Frequently I chose to have breakfast and lunch which I found an enjoyable experience with a Trinidad flavor. I am already looking forward to my next trip back to Xanadu. Kudos to the proprietor for his facility and even more so, for the staff he has employed; each a shining star. My thanks.
ThomasH

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Wayne w, Owner at Xanadu Tropical Resort, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
Much thanks! Glad that we could have been of service during your stay :)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Nassau, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

I traveled to Trinidad in mid August 2012 for a family reunion and spent two weeks at Xanadu. The hospitality was amazing and consistent throughout my entire stay. The staff was always very friendly, accommodating, and professional. From the moment I arrived I was treated like family that had been away for a while and they were anxiously awaiting my return.
It is such a delight to see a facility like this exist in Arouca and in such close proximity to the airport and public transportation. It was also nice to see the locals also frequent Xanadu to "get away" from it all.
The facility was very well kept and it was clear to me the staff took pride in their respective roles for its upkeep. The room was very comfortable though I would have liked better control of the AC. The fresh fruits from the trees on the premises was a real treat and hanging out by the pool very relaxing.
I will definitely stay at Xanadu again and I look forward to seeing the plans for additions and improvement to the facilty take effect.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Thanks for the kind words! We have improved since your stay, visit us sometime :) We try to be that home away from home, we try to be that escape for people, so it's nice to hear that we're successful in doing so.

Been to Xanadu Tropical Resort? Share your experiences!