“just unforgettable” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Arzakan
Yerevan, Armenia
“just unforgettable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

I’ve just come back from a great holiday at Aghveran hotel. Beautiful views, lovely location. Hotel was very clean. Again rooms very clean and great maid service. The cleaners came every day and not too early, around 12, so you don’t have to evacuate the room. Rooms were spacious with all that you would need, with regular change of towels, shampoos and shower gels. The all -inclusive food was very good with lots of variety for breakfast, lunch and dinner and all freshly prepared. Even though I was on a diet, I couldn't say not to that delicious food.
The staff was very polite. Everyone was friendly and gave us all the information we needed.
There was a big room for kids, where my little brother spent lots of time. He also gained a lot of friends there .They played various games, watched cartoons and so…..
There was daily entertainment for adults too, including water volleyball, tennis, football, volleyball, poker…. We also played Mafia…… I'm a big fan of it…
The pool was big enough, and the water was quite clean and warm. And each time we went there, we were given clean towels.
I can’t find words to describe the garden in front of the hotel….. It was very beautiful…. You could see a man all day taking care of the garden… and we enjoyed our time just walking through that magic garden……
I don’t have a bad word to say about the place.
I would recommend this place to many people, as we really enjoyed ourselves and felt sad to be leaving!
WE WILL DEFINITELY BE BACK

Room Tip: We got a duplex room overlookind the garden
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

When I travel to a new place, I like to be surrounded by its unique beauty and culture. Also, I am a picky traveller- I firmly believe that if I pay for something, I should receive the deserved returns! I am picky about service, cleanliness, space and food. I dont like 'settling for'!

With this hotel, thank goodness, I have just good things to talk about. It fit our buget, the room was big and spacious and overlooked beautiful landscapes. I loved the service! They were always at our beck and call and so-prompt! Apart from all this, I loved their indoor pool, barbeque facility and massage sessions. I will definitely, recommend this!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
annie90_27, Marketing Manager at BEST WESTERN Aghveran Hotel, responded to this review, May 9, 2014
Dear customer
Thanks for staying with us. We're glad you enjoyed your stay in BW Aghveran Hotel. We'll be looking forward to hosting you again.
Thanks for your review
Sincerely
Ani Voskanyan

Been to BEST WESTERN Aghveran Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about BEST WESTERN Aghveran Hotel

Address: 1, Antarayin Street | Arzakan, Kotayk Province, Arzakan 2503, Armenia
Location: Armenia > Kotayk Province > Arzakan
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Arzakan
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Aghveran Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage BEST WESTERN Aghveran Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.