On our way to upstate NY we stopped for the night at the Hampton Inn. It was a very nice hotel, clean, friendly staff, and very comfortable bedding. We had a fridge and microwave in our room which we utilized. Upon entering the hotel, we were greeted to freshly made cookies...always a treat after driving for 14 hours! The next morning we went down for breakfast and was pleasantly surprised at the quality and quantity of food. The ham and egg omelet was a delicious surprise! We travel at least twice a year to see our children and we will definitely stay here again, especially since it is an easy access on and off the Interstate.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Martinsburg South - Inwood Hotel Inwood
- Hampton Inn Martinsburg South - Inwood Hotel
- Hampton Inn Inwood
- Inwood Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Inwood, West Virginia, the Hampton Inn Martinsburg South-Inwood is the perfect place to stay when traveling to the Inwood or Martinsburg area. Just off of I-81, this hotel provides easy access to downtown Inwood, Martinsburg and the Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races, which is just a 20 minute drive. While you stay, enjoy a free, hot breakfast each morning, a clean and fresh Hampton bed, complimentary high-speed internet, outdoor pool, fitness center and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn Martinsburg South - Inwood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.