I traveled to WV for work and had to stay here for 17 days. At first I was extremely reluctant to stay at another Hampton Inn do to a very bad experience I had many years ago. I told myself that I would never stay at another Hampton Inn but I work reserved the rooms and I had to go. I am soooo happy that I ended up having to stay here. I have never been more pleased with a hotel then I was with this one. The staff were extremely friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. The quality and comfort of my room far past any of my expectations!! I would without a doubt recommend this hotel to anyone! I am now once again a firm believer in the Hampton Inn! They have definitely made it to the top of my list as a first choice when I travel! Thank you Hampton Inn for treating me like family and taking care of me while I was away from home!
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Martinsburg South - Inwood Hotel Inwood
- Hampton Inn Martinsburg South - Inwood Hotel
- Hampton Inn Inwood
- Inwood Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Inwood, West Virginia, the Hampton Inn Martinsburg South-Inwood is the perfect place to stay when traveling to the Inwood or Martinsburg area. Just off of I-81, this hotel provides easy access to downtown Inwood, Martinsburg and the Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races, which is just a 20 minute drive. While you stay, enjoy a free, hot breakfast each morning, a clean and fresh Hampton bed, complimentary high-speed internet, outdoor pool, fitness center and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Olotels, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Martinsburg South - Inwood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.