“They proved me wrong, so wrong, and I'm glad they did!!” 5 of 5 stars

Book now and save 15%
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Inwood
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Waterford, Wisconsin
“They proved me wrong, so wrong, and I'm glad they did!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

I traveled to WV for work and had to stay here for 17 days. At first I was extremely reluctant to stay at another Hampton Inn do to a very bad experience I had many years ago. I told myself that I would never stay at another Hampton Inn but I work reserved the rooms and I had to go. I am soooo happy that I ended up having to stay here. I have never been more pleased with a hotel then I was with this one. The staff were extremely friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. The quality and comfort of my room far past any of my expectations!! I would without a doubt recommend this hotel to anyone! I am now once again a firm believer in the Hampton Inn! They have definitely made it to the top of my list as a first choice when I travel! Thank you Hampton Inn for treating me like family and taking care of me while I was away from home!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Melanie M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Martinsburg South - Inwood, responded to this review, December 25, 2012
Thank you so much for the great review! I am glad that you had a wonderful experience at our property! I am glad that the Hampton Inn Inwood staff restored your faith in the Hampton Inn Brand. I hope that you will come back to stay with us again.

Melanie Manuel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Harrisonburg, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

Had a overnight business trip and stayed here. The staff was very friendly and helpful - suggested several places to eat and more importantly where to avoid. It's right off the I-81 exit and easy to find. The room was clean and the bed was, as always with Hilton properties, very nice.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Huntington, West Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

I stayed at this property for one night while in the area on business. Having previously stayed at the Hampton in Martinsburg and having road noise challenges there, I chose to try this property.

The Hampton Inwood is located adjacent to I-81, just east of the interstate. It is located in a commercialized area with some fast food options adjacent. One must drive to reach a restaurant offering table service.

The exterior of the property is clean, well lit and in good repair. Parking is adequate for the size of the property.

The lobby area is clean and attractive. The obligatory Hampton "round the clock coffee" was available. Check-in was flawless and the desk clerk was polite and helpful.

Elevator service was prompt and cab interiors were noted to be clean and well maintained. Interior hallways were clean, neat and well lit.

The sleeping area and bath were noted to be of the typical Hampton "look", although the room size was larger than average. All areas were clean, furnishings were in good repair and all electrical items worked as advertised. Internet service was of moderately high speed with no drops. Bath amenities were typical for the chain. Staying on the east side of the building, road noise was a non-issue.

Breakfast was the Hampton standard. Staff members in the breakfast area were cheery and helpful and all food products were constantly stocked and refreshed.

Check-out was a prompt affair. I was thanked for my business and invited back. All room charges were found to be appropriate.

As noted in the title, this is a solid Hampton. I would not hesitate to stay here in the future.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

This Hampton had all that we needed for a 2-night stay in the area. The bed was very comfortable. Hard to find great pillows these days so they were appreciated. Nice, clean rooms. The staff was friendly. Only thing that wasn't great was that the traffic noise from the road/highway was a bit loud.

Room Tip: Consider asking for a room on the back side of the hotel. Perhaps it will cut down on the traffic no...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
wales
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2012

Very good stopover. Friendly, clean, quiet and breakfast buffet. Made arrangement by phone in Jan for disabily accommodations, perfect!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Suffern
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2012

No complaints about this hotel. It was easy to get to right off the highway, clean, comfortable, and breakfast was great. Rooms and bathrooms were immaculate. Staff was friendly and helpful. What else do you need? I will stay here again!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Fort Pierce, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

I have stayed here three times, and it is always a pleasure.
I wish there was more variety for Breakfast, but it still beats the stale donuts and muffins you get other places.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family

Been to Hampton Inn Martinsburg South - Inwood? Share your experiences!