“You'll be dissapointed” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“You'll be dissapointed”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012 via mobile

Ive given this restaurant numerous chances. Everytime something has gone wrong. I wont eat there ever again. From portion size, to pace, meals coming out without everything you ordered, each persons meal coming out at different times, to even the owners lack of concern for customer satisfaction - this place has too many short comings to spend another dollar there. Its sad in a way because Teays Valley is the pits when it comes to restaurants. They really had a chance to make a go of things there, but I believe they have already made too many people (people like me that eat out regularly) upset and those people will never go back. I know Im not typing out every single thing that went wrong but trust me when I say you will be wasting your money. They will not attempt to make it right by you and youll be stuck feeling like you paid for something you didnt receive.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

71% Recommend
Columbus, Ohio
“Locally Owned and Good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

This is a fairly new restaurant. Each time I have been there the food has been fair and service was pretty decent. They have a cute little dessert for the little ones with a tabletop "fire" that you use to make smores! Really cute idea!

Visited May 2012
“Great food, great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I drove by and decided to eat dinner here. Nice decor, friendly atmosphere.... Our server was so nice and attentive without rushing us. we had the fried green tomatoes appetizer, which was yummy! We both had the beer cheese soup... Excellent!!! It definitely deserved the award it received. I had a grilled chicken wrap and husband had the walleye sandwich. Both were great. Our server made sure we always had refills. It was just a great meal. We don't live near the restaurant, but it will definitely be worth the drive. If you are traveling down I-64, give them a try!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Charleston, WV
“A decent place and getting better”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

My family and I have eaten at the Fireside about six or seven times. When the restaurant first opened, it was rocky to say the least. Food was inconsistent, service was slow, etc.

But we have been pleasantly surprised during our most-recent visits. Good food, good service!

We have had great luck with the Philly Steak, the Philly Chicken, and the salads which come in a huge bowl. My spouse adds salmon to the Fire Pole Salad, and it tastes wonderful!

For dessert, try the bread pudding and the newest additions to the menu: homemade designer cupcakes.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Toronto, Ohio
“decent place to eat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

We met a friend while on business and ate here. the food was served as ordered and the staff was fairly attentive. Over all it was a good experience

• Visited August 2012