I have stayed at the one in Cross Lanes multiple times but found it booked due to a festival in
Charleston. Ended up going all the way to the Winfield exit in order to find an available room. The location is great, right off the exit and close to multiple eateries and stores. The rooms were clean and the staff friendly and helpful. I will stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hurricane Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Hurricane Hotel Hurricane
- Holiday Inn Hurricane
- Hurricane Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Teays Valley/Winfield Hotel is located midway between Charleston and Huntington West Virginia; the two largest cities in the state. The hotel is just a short distance from the Toyota Motor manufacturing plant. Marshall University, West Virginia State College, Blenko Glass Factory, and the West Virginia State Capitol Complex are just a short drive from the hotel. We are the only facility within the county to have an indoor pool,unfortunately due to the size of our pool and consideration of our in house guests we do not allow any type of pool parties. Additional hotel features include free local phone calls and a complimentary Express Start continental breakfast. Enjoy a unique breakfast experience at our new Express Start Breakfast Bar served every morning featuring a selection of fruits, juices, cereals, breads/pastries, even eggs and bisquits and gravy . We have also created the world's best tasting cinnamon roll. Visit Hurricane, WV and stay smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hurricane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.