“Best Asian food in Huntington ” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #22 of 165 Restaurants in Huntington
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Best Asian food in Huntington ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

I have only had bad service one time when a server actually called me a name and challenged my manhood for not getting the hottest curry (I'm not kidding). Other than that idiot the food is always awesome and the servers are great.

Barboursville, West Virginia
“Great food HORRIBLE service ”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

My husband and I were finally able to take advantage of a date night, an escape from three kids. The food (we opted for hibachi) was delicious, the chef was great. We have no complaints about the quality of food. However, the service was another thing all together. Our waiter seem very rushed with everything he did, so much so that he spilled a steaming hot bowl of soup - ON MY LAP! He did apologize but did offer to comp any part of my meal.

Elliott Co., KY
“Yummiest hibachi around”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

I have tried nearly every hibachi restaurant in the area and none compare. Our hibachi chef was great and very cautious not to scare young children at our table.

“Sushi!! ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

Love it! Excellent service with excellent food! The sushi was great! Clean. Good entertainment for dinner. Recommend you try it!

Huntington, West Virginia
“Best Thai”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

Can choose between hibachi and Thai...pick the Thai. Large selection of dishes, all tasty and servings are ample. Really like the semi-enclosed booths.

Visited February 2014