“Good sleep; pet friendly” 4 of 5 stars

Red Roof Inn Huntington
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5190 US Rte 60 East, Huntington, WV 25705   |
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Huntington
Flower Mound, Texas
“Good sleep; pet friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

June 25, 2014 stay. The property has a lovely (and sizable) plot in the rear where 4-legged travelers can stretch. Pleasantly affordable. Our goal was to drive the river (Ohio) road north to Wheeling and Huntington was the perfect jumping off point.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
RedRoofManager, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Huntington, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Thank you for your review. Thanks for mentioning that we are pet friendly. I hope you enjoyed your scenic trip up the Ohio Valley. Thanks for your business and I hope to see you again on your next trip through town.

Jon Campbell, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Akron, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

We were pasing through, and I always go to trip advisor when in a different city to see the ratings and if the hotels that are pet friendly, and I saw the "wow" factor here, I saw several times this persons name mentioned, Sherry, so I was hoping she was on shift to see all the talk on trip advisor. I've always heard the first impression is when you enter the hotel, and it was, my son and I was greeted by Sherry and a smile , how are you, and how can I help you today? Sherry offered to let us see a room to see first since we were not from here, then gave us a great price and a couple of waters, with a little humor to boot, the room was great, cleaned by Lisa, who gave us extra towels, and showed us where to get ice. The rooms are newly renovated and also comfortable. there are several places to eat around the area . I feel like this redroof is so down to earth, with very , very nice people running it! Kudos Sherry we were impressed. When we pass through again we will stay at Redroof!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for your review. I appreciate your honest evaluation of our Inn and I completely agree with you. We try to provide a clean comfortable room at a fair price with friendly people. I'm glad we provided the WOW factor for you and that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thanks for your business and I hope to see you again on your next trip through town.

Ladysmith, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

We stayed at the hotel for five days from July 9-13th. The room was very affordable and clean. Enjoyed the complimentay coffee. The housekeeper Kimberly was very friendly and kept my room clean. She was very prompt in bringing me fresh towels daily. This made for a very relaxing and comfortable stay. Was happy to see the chain of restaurants we could dine in near the hotel. Sherry made checking in and out a breeze she was friendly and very helpful. With this kind of service I plan to make RedRoof the place to stay when I come back to Huntington.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for your review. It was nice to have you staying with us and we are glad you enjoyed your stay. I will pass on your comments to my staff. Thank you for your business, and I hope to see you again on your next trip through town.

Martinsburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

My stay at the Red Roof Inn in Huntington, WV this past weekend was fantastic. My room was excellent. The staff was friendly. Nice area to walk the dogs.

The only thing I could complain about is the morning I was to leave when I went to walk my dog. My room key would not let me back into the room. I had to go to the front desk and request they update my key. Which they did promptly. However, all the did was ask for my room number. they did not ask for my name. So I could have said any room number and gotten into any one else's room.

Room Tip: I had a great large king room with great office work area. My only complain about Red Roof inns is...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
RedRoofManager, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Huntington, responded to this review, July 11, 2014
Thank you for your review. I'm glad you and your dog enjoyed your stay with us. I will definitely discuss the key issue with my staff to make sure that we keep guest security as our highest priority. Thanks for your business and I look forward to seeing you on your next trip into town.

Claremont, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

My sister past away 6/30/2014 i stayed till 7/3/2014 Sherry was great she helped us so much she was always available for what ever we needed she made sure we even had tissue for the memorial she was always upbeat and friendly . The room was clean thank you to the housekeeper.

Room Tip: If you want a clean friendly place to stay choose Red Roof Inn of Huntington,W.Va. I did.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
RedRoofManager, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Huntington, responded to this review, July 9, 2014
Thank you for your review. I'm sorry for your loss. I'm glad that we were able to provide some comfort for you during this difficult time. I hope that next time you will stay with us for a more joyous occasion. Thank you for your business.

Waatseka
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

I came to Red Roof Inn in Huntington, West Virgina to spend a week with my girlfriend and for the price, the room was great. Sherry was a great help and was always available during her shift. She made the stay as easy as possible and she would help when it came to finding certain locations. The rooms were nice and the room service was excellent. It was the closest nice hotel to where I spent most of my time. I enjoyed my stay and I give a big thank you to Sherry.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
RedRoofManager, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Huntington, responded to this review, June 23, 2014
Thank you for your review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us and that we were able provide you with excellent service. We pride ourselves on clean comfortable rooms at a fair price with great service. I hope to see you again on your next stay. Thank you for your business.

Jon Campbell, General Manager.
Calgary, Alberta
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

This is a very basic hotel. No frills and nothing fancy. Okay for one night. A little difficult to find the entrance. It is right behind the Comfort Inn. Bed was comfortable. The A/C ran most of the night. Fridge and microwave in room as well as coffee.

Room could use a good dusting. Also noticed a lot of particles in the water.

Room Tip: Pick the main floor if steps are a problem
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
RedRoofManager, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Huntington, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Thank you for your review. I agree we are not a fancy hotel. We offer a clean comfortable room at a fair price with a friendly staff. I also agree that we are a great one night stop on longer trips. I know it can be difficult to find us behind the Days Inn, but I think we are worth the effort. I will pass your comments on to my staff, we are always wanting to improve. Thanks for your business and I hope to see you again on you next trip through town.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Huntington
Hampton Inn Huntington University Area
Quality Inn Huntington
#7 of 11 in Huntington
3.5 of 5 stars 54 reviews
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Huntington

Been to Red Roof Inn Huntington? Share your experiences!