“I Always Stay At Red Roof, Theirs No Place Like Home.” 5 of 5 stars

Red Roof Inn Huntington
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5190 US Rte 60 East, Huntington, WV 25705   |
Ranked #2 of 11 hotels in Huntington
Huntington, West Virginia
“I Always Stay At Red Roof, Theirs No Place Like Home.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

With Sherry Working at the red roof makes me much happier every time I stay she makes me happy to spend my money with the red roof and no other location it's very nice bad clean and always neat as long as Sherry's on the staff I'll always stay at red roof.

• Stayed June 2014
RedRoofManager, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Huntington, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you continuing to stay with us. We value and appreciate our guests. I look forward to continuing to see you with us. I will pass your comments along to my staff. Thanks for your business.

195 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

Stopped here with Coupon from WV Welcome center and was pleasantly surprised. The clerk was very friendly, room was nicely remodeled, clean, and well furnished . Although no breakfast or restaurant on property, the price for a King room was very affordable and would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I do agree that we are a great value with a friendly staff and clean, comfortable rooms. I hope to see you again on your next trip through town. We appreciate your business.

Harrisville, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Rooms were remodeled. and very clean. got there late in the evening with no reservation. The front desk clerk was super. We were checked in our room in a matter of minutes. Highly recomend this hotel. The price for a King room was excellent.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
RedRoofManager, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Huntington, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
Thank you for your review. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay and that the check in process went quickly for you. I do believe we offer clean comfortable rooms at a fair price with friendly service. Thanks again and we do appreciate your business.

Nitro
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

The rooms are very clean and the rates affordable. The beds are the most uncomfortable part of the room, it was like sleeping on a rock. If they get some better mattresses in there then it would be a much nicer place. We did have some really noisy neighbors next to us being on the phone all hours of the night, but overall it is a good place to stay.

Room Tip: I would not stay longer than one night unless you like to sleep on a hard bed.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review. I agree that we are a great value with clean rooms and a friendly staff. I will need to check the mattress in your room. We had all new Serta mattresses installed in 2013 when we were renovated, so perhaps something happened to the one in your room. Thank you for your business and I hope your next stay will be more comfortable.

Haliburton, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

Had never stayed at a Red Roof Inn before as reviews were poor or mixed for the places I was checking out, but this one was highly rated on Trip Advisor so thought we'd give it a try.

This was the most economical hotel we stayed in over two weeks at $58 before tax I believe, and it has recently been totally redone. It was very clean as well. The lady on the front desk was very pleasant to deal with. (I don't think she leaves the place as she was there at night and again early in the morning!)

The motel is set back from the road near a McDonald's and another motel. One of those places had a roll off truck arrive between 5 and 6 in the morning and that woke us right up.

McDonalds and Fazolis are within walking distance but otherwise probably need to drive a little bit. Gas station very close as well.

Great choice for a night's stay. The room is a little small to a traditional hotel room and may not be suitable for everyone for a longer period of time.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
RedRoofManager, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Huntington, responded to this review, May 19, 2014
Thank you for your review. I appreciate your detailed and fair description of our Inn. I agree that we are a great value with clean rooms and a friendly staff. I hope to see you again on your next trip and we do appreciate your business.

Fleetwood, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

We have been visiting the Huntington, WV area for four years while my daughter attended Marshall University. The Red Roof Inn is the first hotel we stayed at in the area and it's the only one we have stayed at since the beginning. The rooms are spacious and always clean. The staff is very friendly and always helpful. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
RedRoofManager, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Huntington, responded to this review, May 14, 2014
Thank you for your review. I'm glad you have enjoyed staying with us while your daughter was at Marshall. We do have quite a few Marshall parents stay with us and it is always good to talk to them when they come to town. Thank you for your business and I hope to see you again soon.

Bluefield, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

I have made this my home motel while my Son has been at Marshall. Never a bad stay & Sherry at the desk is out of this world! She now feels like a family member! My only complaint was lack of channels,
but they have even fixed that with many channels now! Over the years they have performed many renovations , and is really one of the cleanest motels around. Being so close to campus you cannot go wrong staying here!

• Stayed May 2014
RedRoofManager, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Huntington, responded to this review, May 12, 2014
Thank you for your review. We are glad to be your family away from home. Thank you for mentioning our new all HD television line up with more channels and better picture. We think it is great. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Jon Campbell, General Manager

Been to Red Roof Inn Huntington? Share your experiences!