“High quality of cleanliness!!” 4 of 5 stars

Red Roof Inn Huntington
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5190 US Rte 60 East, Huntington, WV 25705   |
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Huntington
Londonderry, Ohio
“High quality of cleanliness!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

The location is kinda of confusing because it is located behind another hotel. The rooms are very clean and the staff exceptional in friendliness. Judy at the front desk checked us in and she was very friendly and professional. I could see once we got to our room the housekeeper "Judy" takes a lot of pride in preparing rooms for guests. The neatly folded end of the toilet paper, neatly folded towel on bath tub holding soap and shampoo showed her pride. Little details such as the evenly pulled back shower curtain too the basket of neatly arranged complimentary coffee and tea made us feel like we were staying in a four star hotel. The rate was very reasonable and well worth it. We got a veterans discount and what actually convinced us to drive 10 miles out of the way to stay here was other high reviews of other guests who had stayed here. I wish all hotels I have stayed at had such top quality staff as this Red Roof location.

• Stayed May 2014
RedRoofManager, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Huntington, responded to this review, May 8, 2014
Thank you for your review. I'm glad you appreciate the hard work of the housekeeping and front desk staff. I agree that we provide a friendly staff with clean room at a fair price. I hope to see you again on your next trip through town. We appreciate your business.

Jon Campbell, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Huntington, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

The renovation is excellent and the rooms are incredibly nice. Jean peck was the housekeeper I met and she was immensely friendly. I will also share the fact that I left my brand new tablet out on the balcony and went for food. She advised me when I returned that she saw it and did not want someone to steal it so she placed it on my bed for me. That has to be the most honest and nicest thing anyone has done for me. This property has a customer for life when I visit.

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
RedRoofManager, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Huntington, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
Thank you for your review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I do have a very good and honest staff and I'm glad that we were able to help you out. I will pass on your comments. Thanks for your business and I will look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Greenville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

Great place to stay totally redone clean up to date hotel. A little hard to find the driveway but worth the money. Didn't get the name of the lady at the desk when we checked in but she was very friendly and helpful. Would stay here again for sure.

Room Tip: We picked up a book at the rest stop with a discount coupon so I think we paid less than $60 for the...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
RedRoofManager, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Huntington, responded to this review, April 10, 2014
Thank you for your review. I'm glad you enjoyed you stay with us. I know we can be hard to find the first time you stay with us, but I agree that it is worth it. I will pass your comments along to my staff. Thank you for your business.

Matewan, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

I stayed here for almost a month while daughter was in ICU at local hospital staff was very nice and friendly very helpfully very clean I am disabled keeping and getting a ground floor room is never a problem. The day evening staff was very he full

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
RedRoofManager, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Huntington, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
Thank you for your review. We enjoyed having you stay with us while your daughter was in the hospital. We have a lot of people stay with us from the hospital. I'm glad we can help save you some money. Thanks again and we appreciate your business.

Hamlin, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

The lady at the front desk Sherry very nice and helpful and the room was cleaned by Jean Pack was very clean and stocked...thanks for the wonderful stay. I will use red roof in the future when needed.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
RedRoofManager, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Huntington, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
Thank you for your review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I will pass your comments on to my staff. We appreciate your business and I hope to see you again soon.

Point Pleasant, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

We use the Red Roof in Huntington several times a year. We have always found the folks there very friendly and helpful. The rooms have been updated and are very clean and comfortable. The Inn is close to Interstate 64 and to other major routes in and out of Huntington. There are plenty of places to eat close by too. This is a great and reasonable place for the traveler to stop and stay.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back side seem to be very quite, although this last visit we stayed in a room up front...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
RedRoofManager, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Huntington, responded to this review, March 7, 2014
Thank you for your review. I couldn't have said it better myself: clean, well kept and comfortable. No frills just a good value with friendly people. I'm glad you have enjoyed staying with us over the years. Thanks again. We appreciate your business.

Jamestown, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

I have come here for several years. on a regular basis My business travels comes to Huntington on a regular basis. The location of red roof is great. Right off rt 64, close to city of huntington,several restaurants, pizza, gas, drug stores and mall. The facility is remodeled (looks just like the pictures) and comfortable.The staff is professional and always ready to assist. Sherry at the desk is great.She is a natural. Always happy and makes sure things are right. The rooms are always clean and maintained. I like staying on 2nd floor in the back. Is shaded in the evening, quiet, and has nice grass area to stretch out and take your pets.

Room Tip: gave my thoughts on previous remarks
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for your review. I'm glad you enjoy staying with us and we appreciate your loyalty over the past few years. I will pass your comments on to my staff. Thanks again and I look forward to seeing you again on your next trip into town.

Jon Campbell, General Manager

Been to Red Roof Inn Huntington? Share your experiences!