“Girl's Weekend (with the guys included this year)” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Country Road Cabins

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hico
Country Road Cabins
1508 Sunday Road, Hico, WV 25854   |
South Carolina
“Girl's Weekend (with the guys included this year)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

My girlfriends and I plan a “Birthday Getaway” every year. This year we decided to embrace a more secluded getaway (and we allowed the men to join us this year) Our cabin (Pillow Rock) was the perfect fit. 3 bedrooms/baths, hot tub, gas grill, plenty of space for the group, easy access to grocery, restaurants, and other local attractions.. More importantly we explored a few of the local attractions one being the Visitors Center in Lansing and encountered an incredible staff. 5 out of 6 in our group were really reserved about the “Bridge Tour” but once the tour was completed there were NO regrets. We are already planning another visit to the same cabin in Oct for the “Bridge Day Festival” and know we can’t go wrong. Absolute recommendation…

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

98 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Morgantown, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

My sister, her two bridesmaids, and I stayed there for a night! We was celebrating my sister's last weekend as a single woman! We had an amazing time. The cabin was beautiful and you get your money's worth for sure! The hot tub was amazing and one of the biggest I have ever seen. So we all fit without any issues! Beds were very comfortable. The people was so nice and very helpful! The cabin we stayed in was Pillow Rock! It was a nice size and very homey. I would stay there again and would tell anyone that wants a nice weekend to stay there. Such a relaxing and quiet place! The fireplace was a wonderful touch. Thank you so much for the wonderful place! It was just what we needed before the wedding!

Room Tip: I would definitely stay in Pillow Rock!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Staunton, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for a weekend away just the two of us. The cabin was very nice and had everything we needed. The people were very friendly and answered any questions we had. I would recommend to anyone!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Marmet, West Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

My wife and I recently had our first child and chose Country Roads Cabins as a brief get away from our new parenthood. The location in Hico is absolutely beautiful and close to many tourist spots such as the New River Gorge Bridge and Tamarack. Our cabin was very cozy and came stocked with over a weekend's worth of wood to burn in the fireplace. The majority of our stay was spent on the front porch in the hot tub overlooking the mountain scenery. I would absolutely recommend Country Roads Cabins to anyone and we plan on making the trip out to Hico again in the near future.

Room Tip: Our cabin was Valley View. This cabin faces the mountain side and was absolutely beautiful.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

We were so happy with our stay at Country Road Cabins that we are already planning another stay there. We could not have asked for a more romantic setting and refreshing atmosphere. Thank you Country Road! We needed that weekend!

• Stayed March 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

We stayed in the Northpointe this past weekend and it was a perfect way to spend a relaxing weekend. I highly recommend country road cabins- they really thought of everything to make our stay enjoyable including wifi access, cable, linens were included, logs already cut and ready for our fire, a wonderful grill, etc.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Milton, West Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

With this being my first time my boyfriend and I vacationed together, I think we did an amazing job at picking the right people to give us just what we needed. We stayed in Almost Heaven and the name definitley suited the cabin. We were both excited just to be going away alone together, but once we walked in the cabin, we both stopped and our eyes just grew wide. It was more than we ever expected. It was a wonderful trip and we actually plan to visit again this coming June with our friends to have a get away trip for all of us. This may be our annual vacation trip for years to come with how happy I was with everything. It was more than we wanted and I'm glad I got to have the experience. Thank you Country Road Cabins. See you soon. :)

Room Tip: If any couples are wanting a close, romantic getaway for just the two. I recommend Almost Heaven by...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Country Road Cabins? Share your experiences!