“Cant wait to go back.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Country Road Cabins

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hico
Country Road Cabins
Save Saved
You added Country Road Cabins to your Saves list
1508 Sunday Road, Hico, WV 25854   |
Ranked #1 of 5 Specialty Lodging in Hico
Ashland
“Cant wait to go back.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2012

WE WILL BE BACK! The folks at the cabin were super nice and accomodating, making it a late check in easy. The cabin was spotless, comfortable, and well equipped. We went to New River Gorge almost on impulse. We wanted to get away for the weekend and wanted a cabin. I was so happy with the rate I got that we jumped on it and started the 2 1/2 drive as soon as my wife and I got off work. We arrived around 9:30pm to the lights and TV on almost welcoming us in. We stayed up a few hours planning our next day and had us some pizza from a nearby Gino's for dinner. We spent the entire next day running up trails, loading SD cards with pictures, and dining at some nice places. Exhausted we stopped by a nearby Foodland and picked up the steaks, potatoes, and corn on the cob. We fired up the grill and hot tob and soaked our aching muscles. A private deck afforded me the ability to relax for a bit and then get out to check on our steaks. After our delicious dinner we retired to the living room and watch a movie before climbing back in our comfy beds dreading the return home the next day. This trip was just what the doctor ordered and Country Road Cabins was the perfect place to set the stage for a dream weekend.

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
alum creek
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012

I was having one of the worst months possible. Upon my arrival at these cabins i was amazed at the privacy and luxery of these cabins. I have never been so relaxed in my life i enjoyed the entire weekend. For the first time in years i was able to sleep in until 11:00 am i have never been able to do that/ It was nice and clean and the hot tub was so nice i did not want to leave it. It was also with in travel distance of some nice reatsturants and entertainment. I cant wait to go again and enjoy the great views of WV. thanks so much for a wonderful trip>>>>

star
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012

Me and my husband stayed at country road cabins in Laurel back in march...When we walked in everything was very neat and clean, One of the nicest places ive ever stayed in and much better than a hotel. The Hot tub was ready too get in and very clean. Its very cozy and very quiet. I would reccomend anyone too stay here, I know i will will Def. be coming back...Its just the Perfect Getaway....

St. Albans
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2012

My husband and I stayed in the Marathon cabin for three nights in March. It was a very quiet, secluded cabin with complete privacy. We felt as though we were the only guests staying there which is exactly what we wanted. We stay at Country Road Cabins a couple of times each year when we need a weekend getaway. The cabins are very well kept, clean, and modern. They are stocked with a fireplace, hot tub, and grill, as well as a fully equipped kitchen, and bathroom. Check in and out is very easy and the staff is helpful and friendly. We have stayed at several of the cabins and have found each one to be equally nice. This is the perfect place to get away, relax, and enjoy the beauty of the surrounding area. We will continue to visit Country Road Cabins and completely recommend them without hesitation.

Huntington, West Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2012

Country Road Cabins offer most of the conveniences of home without all of the typical distractions. Just a few miles from Fayetteville, WV Country Road Cabins are spacious, clean, well-maintained and an affordable alternative to some of the other options in the area. My husband & I travel to CCR every year for a long weekend during thier March Madness Discount and it is a perfect place to relax and enjoy eachother and the area!

HIGHLY recommend!

Room Tip: Come during the March Madness Discount Month & test it out!
Charleston, West Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

My husband and I, as well as some other friends, have stayed at Country Road Cabins the past 2 years. The cabins are so nice and spacious! Everything is modern and clean. The kitchen is fully stocked with absolutely everything you could possibly need and more! The staff is very friendly and helpful as well. This is a great place to get away with family and friends.

Room Tip: We stayed in Insignificant and Pillow Rock. They are both very nice! Insignificant is a 4 bedroom...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
Baltimore MD
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

We stayed in the Valleyview cabin for three days for our anniversary. It was a very peaceful cabin in wooded surroundings. The Hot tub was ready to get in the minute we got there! We truly enjoyed everything the area had to offer. Everything you need is there... wood for the fireplace, towels, fully equiped kitchen. I hope to get back for an even longer stay!

Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Country Road Cabins? Share your experiences!