You added Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham Hazelton/Bruceton Mills to your Saves list
Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham Hazelton/Bruceton Mills
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   886 Casteel Road, Hazelton, WV 26525   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Hazelton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Cogan Station
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

Our family recently stayed at Microtel for 3 nights while visiting Ohiopyle state park in southwestern PA. The hotel room was clean and for the price you get a continental breakfast. The only disadvantage is that there are few places to eat and you need to travel 20 miles for a decent restaurant. Overall though we were very pleased and would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

md
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

I've never stayed at a Microtel before. I needed a place to stay for the night near Deep Creek Lake, MD with my husband and our dog. I did a search for pet friendly hotels and this came up. It was very reasonably priced and only a short 15 minute drive to the Deep Creek area. I checked the reviews on Trip Advisor and I was suprised when everything I read was a good review - hardly anything negative was written...that almost never happens. Based on all the good reviews, I booked the room. The hotel is easy to get to - less than a mile off the highway. Check in was easy and quick and we were given a first floor room next to the side entrance - easy access for the dog. We only needed a room with a queen bed, so it was small, but the space was used very efficiently. We had a mini fridge and microwave, although we didnt use them. There was also a TV and free wi-fi. Everything was clean. The bathroom space was good. The hotel has free breakfast, which is a huge bonus for me. There's a nice grassy area outside to walk the dog as well. I'd definitely stay here again - even if we weren't traveling with the dog. I'd probably go for a bigger room with 2 queen beds for an extra few dollars. No complaints here! The reviews are accurate.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Been to Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham Hazelton/Bruceton Mills? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham Hazelton/Bruceton Mills

Address: 886 Casteel Road, Hazelton, WV 26525
Location: United States > West Virginia > Hazelton
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Hazelton
Hotel Class:2 star — Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham Hazelton/Bruceton Mills 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham Hazelton/Bruceton Mills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Microtel Inn And Suites Hazelton
Microtel Inn & Suites Hazelton Hotel Hazelton
Microtel Hazelton
Hazelton Microtel

If you own or manage Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham Hazelton/Bruceton Mills, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.