“A Perfect Wedding at Creekside” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Creekside Resort and Spa

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Greenville
Creekside Resort and Spa
You added Creekside Resort and Spa to your Saves list
196 Creekside Drive, Greenville, WV 24945   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Greenville
Lexington, Kentucky, USA
“A Perfect Wedding at Creekside”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2010

My husband and I got married at Creekside this May. I could not have asked for a better experience. From the moment we decided to have our wedding there, the staff went out of their way to make our wedding a stress-free wonderful experience. Kelley took care of everything! She was so gracious and helpful and truly the entire staff felt like more a part of the wedding party than "staff." My mom, sister, and myself went down a few days early (which I highly recommend) to really enjoy all that Creekside had to offer. We all had facials, massages, and body wraps, and I can honestly say that it was the best spa experience I have ever had. Being at Creekside is like being in a completely different, serene world. The service was impeccable, the food absolutely incredible, and truly the happiest time of my life. Our entire family came and stayed at the resort and they made accomodations for my grandfather who was sick and needed extra assistance at the time. They even prepared dinner and delivered it to his cottage because he was unable to make it down to the rehearsal dinner. I obviously could go on and on, but in short, if you want a stress-free wedding in a truly magical atmosphere with the most professional, caring staff that I have ever worked with, you should book your weddding at Creekside. I feel truly blessed to have had my wedding there, and will cherish the memories forever.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2010

My fiancee and I recently stayed at Creekside during the PGA tour event at the Greenbrier. I can honestly not say enough positive things about our stay!! We stayed in the Farm House and were treated to Debbie's fabulous breakfast every morning Seriously though, Debbie's cooking is worth the trip all by itself!

We also enjoyed a wonderful meal on Saturday evening with the other guests and the food and service were perfect. Between the beautiful scenery, fabulous food, delightful rooms and warm service, Creekside is a definite treat!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
Starkville, MS
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2010

My wife and I stayed there for four nights in July in a small cabin. No TV, no radio, no cell phones, just relaxation, beautiful scenery, and great food for breakfast and supper. The walking trails range from easy to challenging, and there is a nice swimming pool to use to cool off. They also have a spa which delivers the finest massage I have ever experienced. We're going back to see the fall leaves and enjoy more of their super hospitality.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
Fort Worth, TX
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2010

Our family, 7 of us in all, really enjoyed our time at Firefly Cottage. It was a
great place to vacation. We enjoyed the accommodations, the delicious breakfasts
at the farmhouse, and the kids loved the pool.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
Pittsburgh, PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2009

My friend and I really enjoyed our stay at the Creekside Resort & Spa. We stayed at Upper Spruce Knoll for two nights. The cottage was simple yet tastefully decorated. It is surrounded by forest and the view from the window was so lovely. The dinner and picnic lunch were delicious. I was amazed at the taste of freshly harvested vegetable and real butter. They are so much different from what I’ve been used to. There are trails within the site. I loved walking on the trails in the woods and along the creek. The site is very peaceful and relaxing. The staffs are very friendly and kind. I definitely plan to return some day.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with friends
Central Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2009

Our family of 15 spent four nights in three cottages. Firefly, the largest cottages was especially great and well equipped with enough space and fully stocked kitchen where we could cook and feed our family of 15. The 8 adults could eat at the main table, and the 7 kids could eat at table on the enlcosed deck. Also great to have laundry for kids cloths. Plenty to do on the resort grounds with swimming, splashing in the creek, lawn games, and hiking to keep the 7 grandkids busy and ready for bed at night. Also, the resort staff prepared a wonderful dinner for our final night dinner. Kelley, her family, and staff do a great job with this country resort.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
Ontario, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2009

Needing a break from our hectic lives, we found a quiet paradise in Wild & Wonderful West Virginia at Creekside Resort. Nestled beside a small picturesque river, and surrounded by forested mountains and hiking trails we found a rural heaven. The four nights we spent in the cozy and comfortable farmhouse was quiet and peaceful - no TVs, no radios, no computers! Our room was spacious and included an air conditioner and a fan, our private bathroom was across the hall. The bed was relaxing and featured lovely bed linens. The gourmet breakfast was included in the reasonable daily rates, and were ample and most delicious. We took advantage of the dinner plans offered, which were cooked right there in the farmhouse kitchen, and were left for us to enjoy whenever we wanted each evening. Each delicious gourmet meal included a bottle of wine, appetizers, salad, and main entree, along with a wonderful dessert. We could dine inside in a dining room, or on the screened porch, or out on a choice of three decks. We mostly chose the screened porch so we could watch the hundreds of fireflys and a number of deer families in the surrounding grounds. Peace and quiet to the max! One day they even put together a gourmet lunch with wine in a backpack, which we enjoyed after a walk along the river - delightful! It was worth the extra cost. The hospitality we received from the staff was wonderful and we would love to go back and stay in one of the cottages.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Creekside Resort and Spa? Share your experiences!