I am andthen08's friend. I have something to clarify.
(1) Firstly, I have lived many hotels. The check-out time is usually 12pm, 1pm or 2pm. Your hotel's check-out time is 11am! That is the earliest one I have ever met in my whole life. You really enlarged my knowledge. Thank you.
(2) Secondly, the smell was not because of me or my friend. I admitted that we used that microwave, but only once. There was one American guy who had brown hair and aged about 20 used that microwave about 5min before us. The smell and all the dirty was made by him. If you did not see him or believe me, please check the lobby monitor. I am honest. Even though it's not our fault, we stopped eating anything when you were angry. You just account all the fault and unhappiness to us. During our stay, less than 10 people came to your hotel. We did not influence any of your business.
(3) Thirdly, we were not planned in advance to stay in the lobby. My ankle was hurt on Sat. skiing. We planed to ski two days. Unfortunately, we cannot.
(4) At last, if you have time to argue this, please think more about how to treat customers and how to improve the hotel quality. If you still gonna argue these things, I think you will lose more customers. One last suggestion, always treat your customers POLITELY. Thanks.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Knights Inn Ghent reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Knights Inn Ghent Hotel Ghent
- Ghent Knights Inn