“Not a great experience :(” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #17 of 26 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: American
“Not a great experience :(”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

The restaurant was not busy when we arrived but we had to sit at a small table because most booths hadn't been cleaned off of dirty dishes. The waitress we had was miserable and very short. When our food arrived, it was decent. Our waitress went on break and promised to send someone to check on us but that never happened. The overall experience was disappointing and we usually love Bob Evans.

• Visited July 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Angola, New York
“Good Value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

Bob Evans offers a meal deal which includes a soup or salad, and entre, rolls, 2 sides and desert for abt $10 The food and price were right and service good.

Visited April 2014
Scarbro, West Virginia
“A Local Eats at Bob Evans in Fayetteville”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

We've reviewed this Bob Evans location before--in fact, twice before. The food is generally consistently good, but there is such turnover with the wait staff (and the kitchen, too, I assume, considering what happened to us).

Food: The waiter was new--we had not seen him there before our visit yesterday. I had a coupon for a free breakfast and we both ordered omelets. The problems started when we didn't get the biscuits we had ordered. Then, when the food came, we realized that my sister's order was correct, but mine was not the right omelet. AND we didn't have any silverware. We waited so long on the apologetic waiter to return with silverware that my sister finally got up and asked for them at the counter. It was a good 15 minutes before my omelet showed up and then we told him not to forget the biscuits--we'd just take them home with us. I started eating my omelet and realized that it was full of diced tomatoes, which I made a point to telling the waiter I did not want on my omelet.

Maybe this young man's future lies somewhere else than waiting tables. For the sake of this local eatery, I hope so anyway.

• Visited October 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Wake Forest, North Carolina
“Yes, a vegetarian can eat here~”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

We spent the half the day driving to our vacation spot, and the other half riding horses in the rain. A quick stop to check in at our inn and then a hunt for food. When you have one vegetarian and one dairy-free that can be tricky. We had problems finding the Sandwich Society in the dark and were too tired to figure where else to go so we decided to head to Walmart to grab something to heat up. We saw Bob Evans Restaurant, and I thought (IHop, Shoney's, etc. not the place I would attempt for dinner). We looked up their menu and decided I could eat a few sides and my daughter could go for a fish plate. I was amazed they had salads: a seriously delicious salad. I ordered the spinach/apple without chicken and it arrived covered in bacon--who knew. The waitress was super nice about taking it back and getting me another (lesson learned to say "no meat"). Raspberry vinagrete on the side--a little goes a long way on the salad. My daughter really enjoyed the flounder. Pumpkin pie to finish the day! Yup, perfect ending to a great first day on vacation~

Visited September 2013
Fayette County PA
“Good breakfast”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

Ate at Bob Evans this morning. Had a good breakfast. We were seated promptly despite being very busy. Service was good and restaurant was very clean. We will return on our way through again.

Visited July 2013