“Good ribs” 3 of 5 stars

Covington, Kentucky
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good ribs”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

Enjoyed ribs and chicken at this interesting place. Decorum fit the region since it seems to cater to locals and adventurers. There was a mix of families with children and vacationers there. The ribs were good and so was the chicken. Had to ask for extra sauce for the chicken since it didn't have enough. Had a good sweet potato and green beans for a side. The green beans were not good. My wife had a pulled pork sandwich which was just OK. Good service.

• Visited July 2014

Jeannette, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“family friendly”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

family friendly, we all loved the french fries. It was close to the area that we were staying. They played good music and the tv's were nice so we could keep up to date on the world cup soccer games.

Visited July 2014
Fremont, Ohio
“Good Food, Friendly Staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

Pretty good BBQ, not the best but close. We loved the decor, very southern feeling. The staff were great, friendly and fast. Seemed like mostly locals were dining here which was nice to see. I wouldn't hesitate about going back.

• Visited July 2014
Belfast, United Kingdom
“The ribs are awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

Tasty food, great atmosphere and friendly staff. We had a great time. Highly recommended. Order the ribs!!

• Visited June 2014
Louisville, Kentucky
“Average BBQ, a little pricey, but great service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

I am a picky BBQ eater, and when I saw a rack of ribs being served to next table, I knew it just wasn't for me. I prefer dry rub to sauce, and that particular night, they actually had a choice of dry rub versus sauce. Most of the people at my table got the ribs, so I thought I'd get the pulled pork and try a bite of theirs instead. My sandwich was average - good flavor but a little dry. Their ribs looked dry as well, so I didn't try. The service, though, was outstanding. Maybe it was just an off day, but for the cost, it should have been better.

• Visited June 2014