I have stayed here twice now and really enjoy it. It is a bit out of the way but I would rather drive 5 or 6 miles on the interstate into town (where there are a couple of OK restaurants). The beds are comfortable and the staff is helpful. The breakfast is hot and abundant. There's a Walmart very close by and a really good Italian restaurant in the little strip mall next door (to the Walmart). I would definitely stay there again if I was in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome! The Holiday Inn Express Martinsburg North is conveniently located off Interstate 81 at exit 20. Mid Atlantic Business Park, the Prime Outlet on Interstate 70, Charles Town Race Track, Harper's Ferry State Park, Antietam National Battlefield, City Hospital, Woods Golf Club, Amtrak Train Station and Shepherd University are a short distance away. *Free wi-fi * Free hot breakfast * *Pet friendly* All spacious rooms equipped microwave & refrigerator. Our friendly and personable staff will make you feel right at home, so make the Holiday Inn Express Hotel your next stop on the trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Martinsburg North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Martinsburg North Hotel Falling Waters
- Holiday Inn Falling Waters
- Falling Waters Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Martinsburg North