“Clean, Nice and Great Food.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 79 Restaurants in Fairmont
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Charleston, West Virginia
“Clean, Nice and Great Food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

Not all Cracker Barrel resteraunts are alike. This one takes the top of them. They have the nicest people that work there and made a long emotional trip much better. The food was great and the staff was even better. I loved it. Thank you.

Visited September 2013

“Not as good as other Cracker Barrel's we have visited”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

The food was just ok compared to other Cracker Barrels we have visited and the waitress was satisfactory. She only took our order and then brought the food and later a check. Didn't come by to check to see how the food was or give us a refill on our coffee. We won't be stopping at this Cracker Barrel again on our next trip back from Forida.

Visited August 2013
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Home Comfort Away from Home”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Clean and good food and service.
A treat after seeing the dirty nasty food storage area at the hotel that provided breakfast. Did NOT partake!

Visited June 2013
Portland, Maine
“Garrett, the best server I've had at a Cracker Barrel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

For some reason, this particular Cracker Barrel had better-than-average blueberry pancakes, and my server, Garrett, was amazing. He was attentive to my choices and was excellent at making sure I had plenty of coffee. He even offered me a large cup of coffee for the road.

If I were ever forced to visit Fairmont, WV at gunpoint, I'd smile simply because of the prospect of visiting this Cracker Barrel.

Visited July 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Good food, fair prices.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

The food was good and I thought the prices were fair. Not great... but fair. Servers were very nice too.

• Visited June 2013