“Awesome!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Fairmont
Portsmouth, Ohio
“Awesome!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013 via mobile

Great place to stay! Nice, clean rooms, several places to eat nearby, & an amazing staff!! A buddy & I stayed here while working out of town (1 of us on day shift, 1 on nights). The staff went above & beyond to accommodate us in every way! Front desk is first class! Awesome!

• Stayed December 2013
Fairmont064, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Fairmont, responded to this review, December 11, 2013
Thank You! I am so glad we were able to accommodate you and your room mate while staying at our Inn. We appreciate our guest and are willing to do what we can to help them feel special. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Clearwater, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

This hotel was extremely clean and comfortable. When I first arrived the staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean, a good size and really comfortable. I was here on business and Angie was very helpful with recommending places to eat and giving me directions to places I needed to go. I will defiantly recommend this hotel to others in my company and will defiantly stay here again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Thank You! We appreciate all of our guest and want them to feel right at home when they are with us. I as so glad we were able to achieve this with your stay. We look forward to your next stay with us.
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

Extremely Friendly and Helpful Staff, Clean Remolded Rooms, exceptional value. Dawn remembered us from a visit 2 months before! The staff went out of their way to assist us. It was nice to have a clean room with a comfortable bed for a far price. When I come back into the area, I will be staying here.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Fairmont064, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Fairmont, responded to this review, December 5, 2013
Thank You Very Much. Dawn will appreciate hearing this. We look forward to your next stay with us.
Ellicott City, MD
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013

With a shoestring budget and a tighter agenda to keep before Thanksgiving, we called Angie at the Fairmont Red Roof and she not only guided us there, but, gave us some tips and hints along the way to help us with our trip. The room was clean, the heat took a little while to get crankin' but.... all in all.... WAY TOO MUCH value for the price! Thanks, Angie and Red Roof for taking care of us!!!

Room Tip: Ask for Angie - she'll take care of you!!!
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Fairmont064, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Fairmont, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
Thank You Very Much! I am so glad Angie was able to assist you with your stay. It is nice to hear about our guest stay and we look forward to your next stay with us.
Sherman, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

I travel a lot for work and this hotel was very clean and comfortable. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Angie is very friendly and helpful. She always has a smile on her face and is excellent at costumer service. So over all I would say my stay at this hotel was relaxing and comfortable.

• Stayed November 2013
Fairmont064, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Fairmont, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
Thank You for letting us know about your stay. We take pride in our Inn and value our guest. We look forward to your next stay with us.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

This was a decent experience and acceptable for a one night stay where you just need a place to get some sleep. This was my first time at a Red Roof Inn so I was unsure of what to expect.

The pros: Very helpful and friendly staff, I requested a quiet room/area and got exactly that. Excellent water pressure and plenty of hot water. Everything in the room worked as it should, plenty of lighting, good amount of room in the superior room and I appreciated the work desk.

The cons: My room had a strong odor, like overly harsh cleaning products used to mask smoking or pet smells. Bathroom was sort of clean but rest of room okay. Pillows were hard and like resting your head on phone books, couldn't use them. Quality and quantity of blankets and towels below average. Really cramped bathroom. Charged for the in-room safe even if you do not use it (this is clearly stated on your bill when you check in but they won't ask when you check out, so it's up to you to remember to ask for a refund if necessary).

Apparently the rooms have been renovated with new flooring, TVs and bed but there was still some wear and tear to items in my room. There were a lot of oil drilling workers staying here and I was concerned that I'd be woken up at 4:30am by the many trucks in the parking lot but that was not an issue thanks to the white noise provided by the fan/AC unit. Overall, an average room and value for the price and class of hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Fairmont064, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Fairmont, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
Thank You for your response. I am very sorry to hear about the odor smell. Anytime you stay some where and there is a problem please contact the front desk so we can move you. I am vey sorry.
galeton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Been staying here for 6 months while working the rooms are clean and the price is good ,and the staff is friendly. I have had nothing to complain about during my stay, this current or any previous ones.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Fairmont064, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Fairmont, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
Thank You! We appreciate hearing your feedback and I will be sure to share it with the team.

Been to Red Roof Inn Fairmont? Share your experiences!