“The best ever” 5 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   42 Spencer Drive, Fairmont, WV 26554   |
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Fairmont
“The best ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

The customer service at this hotel is very friendly and very welcoming. Each time I come I enjoy my stay very much. And I have to say Angie is wonderful. This hotel is very clean. And it's very close to the interstate and food places such as Applebee's

• Stayed June 2013
Fairmont064, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Fairmont, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Thank You Very Much! We look forward to your next visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Fort Mill, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

I stayed at the redroof inn for my daughters graduation. the maid that cleaned my room did a very thorough job. The front desk staff was very informative and helpful. All in all my stay was pleasant and relaxing. I will be recommending this hotel to all my friends that head this way.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Fairmont064, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Fairmont, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
Thank You So Much!
We are so excited about our renovations.
We look forward to your next stay with us.
Safe Travels
Silver Spring, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

This Red Roof is undergoing extensive renovation, so it was a good choice, especially for the price. The room was nice, clean, and updated. No complaints at all. The location is convenient to Downtown Fairmont and close to a shopping center with restaurants, grocery, etc. We made a positive choice with this one. Also, the front desk staff was very courteous and efficient. The only drawback is a temporary one - the construction/renovation during the day might be a bit noisy for some, but this will eventually work itself out. I will return next time we have a reason to be in the Fairmont area.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Fairmont064, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Fairmont, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Thank You very much for the feedback. We are so excited about the renovation to our Inn. I apologize for the noise level. The renovations should be completed in the next couple of weeks. We look forward to your next stay with us.
Buffalo, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

Have stayed here so many times I can't count them on way south to see sons & g'kids, All I want is a clean room to sleep in and be on my way. This motel fits that need. I have never met anyone at the desk who has not been anything but polite and nice, Just read a criticism because too many trucks in there. Well Gee-They are probably there for the same reason you and I are-good value!
If those kind of folks want more, pay for it and go elsewhere., There was a time a few years back when my wife said i do not want to stay here any longer as the sheets and blankets were indeed shot. The next time we were there they had been replaced. The downside is the coffee absolutely stinks. Would you not think an owner of a motel who has so many construction workers staying there, wouldn't replace rot gut coffee which he pays for anyway with great coffee for those men who leave between 5 and 6 am. I think the owner of this place would be better off taking coffee out altogether rather than putting what he wouldn't drink at home in the lobby.. I tried to make a reservation tonight for march 28th-sold out-LOL. first time ever i havent been able to stay there as i go south,

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Fairmont064, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Fairmont, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Thank You very much. We are very excited about the changes taking place at our Inn. I am very sorry about the coffee. Next time please ask the front desk to make you a new pot. They will be more than happy to. Please check back with us before your trip and see if we have had any cancellations. We would love to have you stay with us. Safe travels.
Jackson
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

Pleasantly surprised to actually find a motel with new furniture, paint, shower & surround and tub. Very clean. Nice amount of room. Comfortable bed. Will be staying here again soon!!!! Don't even know if they have a pool. This website wouldn't let me change the rating to none once I touched a circle. LOL.

Room Tip: be sure to ask for one that has already been renovated
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Fairmont064, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Fairmont, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Thank You So Much!
We are so excited about the renovations and the response we have been getting. We appreciate your comments and look forward to your next stay with us.
Niagara,ON
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

We checked the TA rating for this facility when we were searching for a spot to stay on our trek back to the Great White North. There were a few negative words relating to partly completed rooms and noise but we figured it would pretty much be done within our time frame. Our experience with Red Roof has always been positive and we like their pet friendly policy and this facility's no smoking policy.
We booked on their web site, got a great rate and were not disappointed when we arrived. The front desk staff were great, took an interest in our pet dog and gave us a series of good options for our meals and the paperwork was very quick. The room had obviously been recently done over and was clean, neat and very comfortable. New flat screen with lots of Channel choice. It was cold and snowy outside but warm and comfy inside. Had a good nights sleep.
The parking lot was full so the motel is popular.

Room Tip: The king size bed was very comfy! Book early.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Fairmont064, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Fairmont, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Thank You So Much! It is always great to hear about our guest and their experience. We are so excited about the renovation and up grades to our Inn. I will be sure to share your review with our staff. We look forward to your next stay with us.
ocean city nj
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

I paid cash when i got there. I asked why i had to pay up front and got no answer. When i left they charged the card i used to book one week prior. Now they willl not help me. Also, there was no water between 9 and 4 on both days of my stay. for that theyy gave me a whopping $10 credit. I will be fighting this. Joanne is the manager and would not listen and hung up on me twice. My number is 856-889-1699. I paid 140 a night for this fleabag dirty smelly place.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Fairmont064, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Fairmont, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
I am very sorry you were unhappy with your stay. We are upgrading our rooms and there was a poster in the lobby that stated the water would be off during that time. Also there was a letter delivered to the rooms regarding the water. I am very sorry you are upset that you paid with your credit card and could not find your money. As I explained I reviewed the security camera in the lobby and you swiped your card. I do hope that you will verify that with your card company.

Been to Red Roof Inn Fairmont? Share your experiences!