“Avoid this Super 8” 1 of 5 stars

Super 8 Fairmont
Save Saved
You added Super 8 Fairmont to your Saves list
Super 8 Fairmont
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2208 Pleasant Valley Road, I-79 at Exit 133, Fairmont, WV 26554   |
Ranked #6 of 10 Hotels in Fairmont
Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
“Avoid this Super 8”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

Way overpriced, I stayed at a Super 8 in Athens, Ohio that was $20 cheaper a night. Motel smelled like smoke. Rugs in the halls were in need of a vacum. Bathtub in the room was dirty. Breakfast bar was lacking. I should have stayed at the Holday Inn that is located behind it.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Christina Z, Manager at Super 8 Fairmont, responded to this review, May 27, 2014
I do apologize for the rate every hotel has a different price it just depends on the area that you are staying in. We do offer smoking and non smoking rooms at our property and are in the process of looking into what we can do to help keep the smoke smell from getting into our hallways. The breakfast that is offered is the breakfast that Wyndham requires for all Super 8’s. We are in the process of doing renovations to our property I hope that you would change your mind and stop back in to see us and all the updates that are being done to the hotel.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Atlanta
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

Stopped here on a Friday night to crash on the way between Pittsburgh and Atlanta. Room was clean, the heating and air conditioning worked well. Heard no noises out in the hallway, had no problems.

Small room, and the chair was worn and hard to get into and out of. Bed was decent-- not great, but decent.

Would I stay here again? Not sure. It was $79 plus tax-- I think next time I'd stay at the Red Roof Inn next exit down-- about $15 dollars less and about the same "average" quality.

Would I stay here with my wife? Well..... no. This one's ok if you are solo-- a notch or two above camping.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Christina Z, Manager at Super 8 Fairmont, responded to this review, May 22, 2014
Ross I am glad to hear that you didn’t have any problems when you stayed with us we always love hearing that. I hope that the next time you are in Fairmont you would change your mind and stop in and stay with us again. We always enjoy when our guest come back to see us.

Been to Super 8 Fairmont? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Fairmont

Address: 2208 Pleasant Valley Road, I-79 at Exit 133, Fairmont, WV 26554
Location: United States > West Virginia > Fairmont
Ranked #6 of 10 Hotels in Fairmont
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Fairmont 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Fairmont reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Fairmont Hotel Fairmont
Super Eight Fairmont
Fairmont Super 8
Fairmont Super Eight

If you own or manage Super 8 Fairmont, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.