“Great Atmosphere!!!!!” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
“Great Atmosphere!!!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

My wife and I stopped by to get a pizza to go.....As I am quite the Pizza Connoisseur, I like to sample pies wherever I go......I give it a C+....Crust was very good.....Toppings were average...sauce was bland.....

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Good food only one draw back”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

Sirianni's has great pasta and especially pizza. Have eaten here numerous times and always great service and food. Only thing is we conduct group photo tours and if you are in a group they will not split the tickets. So we have quit taking our groups here because it is so hard for everyone to pay. They are loosing $ and our participants loose out on some great food.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Franklin, Pennsylvania
“Remarkably good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

We lived in New Jersey, home of tomato pie, for many years, so our standards for pizza are very high. Sirianni's would be a really good pizza in NJ, and in the wilds of W.Va. it's almost miraculous! Good service, too--we had a family group of 16, and they handled us without a problem. The pizza with asiago was superb.

Visited September 2012
Scottsdale, Arizona, USA
“Good pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

My husband loves the pizza, large pies with countless toppings. Salads are decent, but pasta and pizza rule the day at Siriannis. It is best to order ahead for pick up as in the high season waits are long at the end of the day. There are 2 locations, downtown and near the Canaan Valley Resort.

Visited February 2013
“Excellent food~less than excellent service.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

Salads were fresh, crisp and delicious. Try the house garlic dressing~it's sooo yummy. Pizza was killer. Our server waited on a table that came in after us before she came to our table (huge pet peeve of mine - pay attention!), we got no drink refills and waited forEVER for our check when we were clearly finished and ready to leave. I would return but ask for a different server. I tipped 10% because I can never bring myself not to ... but I always want to leave a note saying "I'm not cheap, your performance was undeserving."

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Sirianni's Cafe? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Sirianni's Cafe, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.