“Great little place” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Daniels
Cuisines: Organic, Hamburgers, Healthy, American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The Dish Cafe is an eclectic culinary delight bringing unique flavor combinations and fresh ingredients to your table. We're committed to regionally grown fruits and vegetables, grass fed beef, and hormone free pork and poultry. We avoid artificial sweeteners, food dyes and genetically modified ingredients wherever possible. Our concept was created by a group of partners who wanted to offer healthy food choices to a community that's quickly discovering the health benefits of natural and whole ingredients.
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Great little place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

The Dish has a lot of potential - their menu is interesting and they have created a lot of ambiance in their location in a strip mall. We were there early on a Saturday night, and didn't have to wait for a table. I had a miso glazed salmon, which was cooked beyond my liking (the waitress didn't ask me how I wanted it cooked). My husband had spicy shrimp with polenta. It was good but very rich - a lot of butter was used in both the polenta and the shrimp, and it was a bit overpowering for our tastes. We will probably try this place again when we're back in the area.

Visited March 2014

Daniels, West Virginia
“Fresh, Real Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

We make an effort to eat at this restaurant. They use local, fresh food from meat to produce.
All is minimally processed and cooked fresh. My family has food allergies and it is very easy to talk through anything on the menu because they make it all there. The chef knows exactly what is in it. It is one of the few places that we can eat almost anything on the menu because they have very few items with preservatives or artificial ingredients. Their chicken parmesan was possibly one of the best meals I have ever had.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Newburg, Maryland
“Great service - Unique food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

We were here because it was vacation - and we wanted to try something a little 'different'. This place was unexpectedly really cool. The waitress was perfect - I tried chicken waffles - and the avacado brownie. . . I can't remember what everyone else had but mine was GOOD

Visited December 2013
Richmond, Virginia
“An Oasis”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

Well worth the visit. Great menu variety. Shrimp and polenta was amazing. My super picky fiancé loved his steak and sweet potato fries. Feels great knowing your food is fresh too. We lucked out and went on a night with live music. Great band and great ambiance. I only regret not having dessert. Wish there was one where I lived!

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Rocky Mount
“Nice Change”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

Took my son there since I wasn't about to eat Mickey d's...must say I was pleasantly surprised. The menu offered a nice change and was affordable. Staff was pleasing and explained the menu when asked, suggestions were offered and I ordered with anticipation. Fell in love with the food!

• Visited December 2013