Service was excellent and always friendly. The resort has many amenities, including indoor pool and rec center which our daughter loved. It's great for kids if they actually have energy left after skiing all day! The included full breakfast buffett was nice. We appreciated the military rate. Our suite room was nice, clean, and had enough space for two adults and one child. There were a few minor things--door that didn't shut all the way, shower head that didn't seem quite right, but otherwise very nice. I had a message at the spa which was medocre at best but still full price, so I didn't go back for further services. The sports bar was nice, family-friendly, if a little expensive. Really nothing else in the town or around the resort besides skiing. Overall, a great place for us to take our beginner skiing, and a nice place for a family vacation. We are return guests, and we will go back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort at Glade Springs is a full service destination resort offering travelers a memorable mountain escape where they can enjoy a variety of accommodations, meeting facilities, outdoor adventures and recreational options while decompressing and being themselves. Its’ ideal Southern West Virginia setting provides the total package of outdoor mountain fun, world class golf, skiing, equestrian, tennis and spa services that offers great value and surpasses expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Resort at Glade Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resort At Glade Springs Hotel Daniels
- Hotel At Glade Springs
- At Glade Springs Daniels
- Glade Springs Resort West Virginia