I was here for a work conference, and while our conference room was one of the smaller ones, we still were able to get out and move around during our breaks or other activities. I stayed in the executive suites which were nice (a little dated) and had plenty of space for one or two people, for sure. The breakfast was good with a nice variety of foods. All the staff were very helpful and courteous. We ate dinner at the Glade Grill one evening and the chef and waitstaff were wonderful! There are paved walking paths and I walked from my suite to the restaurants to the lodges with no issue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort at Glade Springs is a full service destination resort offering travelers a memorable mountain escape where they can enjoy a variety of accommodations, meeting facilities, outdoor adventures and recreational options while decompressing and being themselves. Its’ ideal Southern West Virginia setting provides the total package of outdoor mountain fun, world class golf, skiing, equestrian, tennis and spa services that offers great value and surpasses expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Venere, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Resort at Glade Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resort At Glade Springs Hotel Daniels
- Hotel At Glade Springs
- At Glade Springs Daniels
- Glade Springs Resort West Virginia