I chose this location because it was close to the area where the wedding I was in town for was. I arrived quite late but was greeted by the folks at the front desk in a great way. It was raining from the time I got into the Charleston Airport and all during the evening, the property lost power about 0700 the next morning but all the people that I spoke with did all possible to make me happy in a situation that they had no control over. When I got back from the wedding Saturday afternoon, the power was back and things were back to normal. I left the next morning after a fantastic breakfast served by very nice people. I wish I would have had more time to enjoy my stay. The grounds are very well kept and it's easy to find your way around. If I ever get back to the area I will certainly stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort at Glade Springs is a full service destination resort offering travelers a memorable mountain escape where they can enjoy a variety of accommodations, meeting facilities, outdoor adventures and recreational options while decompressing and being themselves. Its’ ideal Southern West Virginia setting provides the total package of outdoor mountain fun, world class golf, skiing, equestrian, tennis and spa services that offers great value and surpasses expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Resort at Glade Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resort At Glade Springs Hotel Daniels
- Hotel At Glade Springs
- At Glade Springs Daniels
- Glade Springs Resort West Virginia