Booked through one of the blind deals on a favorite travel site, the resort proved to be an excellent alternative to the freeway exit hotels. Though several miles out of our way and way off the beaten path, it was worth it. Very comfortable and quiet. Does need some updating and exterior cleaning. We stayed upstairs in the Sycamore building. The grill was delightful. Perfect server and good food, though it took a while to get it brought out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort at Glade Springs is a full service destination resort offering travelers a memorable mountain escape where they can enjoy a variety of accommodations, meeting facilities, outdoor adventures and recreational options while decompressing and being themselves. Its’ ideal Southern West Virginia setting provides the total package of outdoor mountain fun, world class golf, skiing, equestrian, tennis and spa services that offers great value and surpasses expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your The Resort at Glade Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resort At Glade Springs Hotel Daniels
- Hotel At Glade Springs
- At Glade Springs Daniels
- Glade Springs Resort West Virginia