I stayed at Glade Springs for another family vacation. Total our family had six rooms reserved and a group of about 16 people. Ages of our group ranged from late 60s to as young as eight years old the location and resort are wonderful. All of the parties had a wonderful time on the resort property. Our group enjoyed horseback riding, bowling, the spa, the indoor pool, as well as the golf courses. The highlight of our trip is the wonderful dining experience which is provided by Chef Sam and his sous chef. The food and service at the restaurant provided by the Chef are comparable to any upscale resort I have been on the East Coast of United States. Since our party was there for a graduation/engagement party we took advantage of bunkers bar and Grill. During our time at bunkers bar and Grill the majority of the bar staff was extremely nice. Our waitress and server Megan was extremely pleasant and her service was very prompt and professional. As the evening progressed we were given a new bartender Anna. Anna began to tell us how many people she had kicked out of the bar that evening her demeanor was that of someone who was overworked and extremely tired she seemed irritated. When our group asked if everything was okay, and replied that she did not like people having too much fun at bunkers. Due to Anna's unpleasant attitude our party left and decided not to return for the remainder of the trip. Overall the resort is a wonderful place to take your family and your friends the golfing is incredible and the service along with the food preparation is excellent. I think that the bar staff could be a little more pleasant considering the fact that Robinson Guest have traveled thousands of miles to enjoy the resort. My only comment or constructive criticism is that the resort could use more upscale style amenities towards the guest such as the room service, hot water in the executive suites, and possibly a laundry service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort at Glade Springs is a full service destination resort offering travelers a memorable mountain escape where they can enjoy a variety of accommodations, meeting facilities, outdoor adventures and recreational options while decompressing and being themselves. Its’ ideal Southern West Virginia setting provides the total package of outdoor mountain fun, world class golf, skiing, equestrian, tennis and spa services that offers great value and surpasses expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Resort at Glade Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resort At Glade Springs Hotel Daniels
- Hotel At Glade Springs
- At Glade Springs Daniels
- Glade Springs Resort West Virginia