We arrived earlier than planned and were very pleasantly received! We also did not have to wait a minute for our room which was great as we could get settled quicker and enjoy the resort. The resort was beautiful outdoors but the pool/spa area was very outdated and smelled strongly of chlorine--which prevented us from using it. Very sad that we were charged .50 cents to get a ball to play ping-pong…and also to charge such a high fee for tennis indoors was silly too! The shuttle drivers were awesome and very helpful. The workout facility was okay but also very dated and smelled musty in general. We did, however, have an awesome time bowling! Our room was spotless, beds were comfy and breakfast was more than adequate. Loved seeing the deer roaming the property. Will definitely stay longer next time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort at Glade Springs is a full service destination resort offering travelers a memorable mountain escape where they can enjoy a variety of accommodations, meeting facilities, outdoor adventures and recreational options while decompressing and being themselves. Its’ ideal Southern West Virginia setting provides the total package of outdoor mountain fun, world class golf, skiing, equestrian, tennis and spa services that offers great value and surpasses expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your The Resort at Glade Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resort At Glade Springs Hotel Daniels
- Hotel At Glade Springs
- At Glade Springs Daniels
- Glade Springs Resort West Virginia